ROM Hack [Release/WIP] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Save Editor

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
FDJA429i5LAjK6Wr-9bTllg797H04J6mYu_FwhTYDVs

The code doesn't work for me for some reason.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ah, ok. I upload it to imgur then.
B4c9y1U.png
You're typing it in interpreter mode that's the error, I mentioned in the OP that typing python in cmd if it shows the interpreter mode then that means it works, since windows doesn't automatically register python as an environmental variable so you need to set it with the code I mentioned. As for the code make sure that you type it when you open cmd. Make sure both the files are in your download folder and you're good to go. Also there's a space between the quotes but you figured it out in the second attempt. Happy cheating! :)

Last edited by Misledz,

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You're typing it in interpreter mode that's the error, I mentioned in the OP that typing python in cmd if it shows the interpreter mode then that means it works, since windows doesn't automatically register python as an environmental variable so you need to set it with the code I mentioned. As for the code make sure that you type it when you open cmd. Make sure both the files are in your download folder and you're good to go. Also there's a space between the quotes but you figured it out in the second attempt. Happy cheating! :)

Thank, now new error appear. :)
VJIElMC.png

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thank, now new error appear. :)
VJIElMC.png
That's cause you need to manually enter the arguments :) in the OP he mentioned that after the code, you just enter what argument you want it to execute or else you'll have that error. Check under the arguments available section.

Last edited by Misledz,
Reactions: anhminh

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
That's cause you need to manually enter the arguments :) in the OP he mentioned that after the code, you just enter what argument you want it to execute or else you'll have that error. Check under the arguments available section.
Did it, thank :D

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
@Agent Moose So I've been messing around with C# (still a noob) and decided to do a frontend for your script, just because. :)

I don't know C# (or python) well enough otherwise i would have just written it all in the winform and did away with the python script. haha
But it's something i guess. :)
I can share it if you like (will put it on github at some point when it isn't 5am and I'm tired). :)

BLKspc3.png

Last edited by Shadowtrance,

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, nice! I do like that!

If I knew how to do that, I would :P If you want to keep updating that as I update my script, go for it. I can put a link to your program inthe first post in the future, if you want. I would just ask it to be a dropbox link or something so that I won't have to update the post every single time you update the file :P Or just use a github for the source and have people compile it themselves :P

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, nice! I do like that!
If I knew how to do that, I would :P If you want to keep updating that as I update my script, go for it. I can put a link to your program inthe first post in the future, if you want. I would just ask it to be a dropbox link or something so that I won't have to update the post every single time you update the file :P Or just use a github for the source and have people compile it themselves :P
I'm still figuring it all out myself, so you're not alone. :P
Yeah i can do that. :) And yeah I'll put it on github later and add a build in releases so only one link is needed :)
But for now i must sleep!

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not an expert with C# but if you want I can lend you a helping hand for doing this in C#.
I dont have any Python installed on my PC, that's why I convert almost all to C# ^_^ ...
Well, I have done a "test project" to show how to [Unlock all Songs] in C#. If anyone want this I can post it (even it's not the cleanest source code). For now it's bed time.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not an expert with C# but if you want I can lend you a helping hand for doing this in C#.
I dont have any Python installed on my PC, that's why I convert almost all to C# ^_^ ...
Well, I have done a "test project" to show how to [Unlock all Songs] in C#. If anyone want this I can post it (even it's not the cleanest source code). For now it's bed time.
Yeah that would be good to see. :)

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
@Agent Moose i did a thing! haha

Converted to C# :)
With a little help and inspiration from @DaBlackDeath all seems to working ok. More testing would be great though. :)
I won't bother making a thread for it, rather have you put it in the first post here instead (if you want to).
And obviously there's the other options you have planned to add there (buttons disabled) are in place ready to go when you add them. :)

URCVzcf.png

Source - https://github.com/Shadowtrance/ProjectMiraiDXSE
Binary release - https://github.com/Shadowtrance/ProjectMiraiDXSE/releases/

Last edited by Shadowtrance,

DaBlackDeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope! I'm trying hard not to do that.

Also, would anyone know how percentages convert into hex? I'm so very confused by it and I have no clue what 100.00% is in hex. The closest I've got to 100% on a song is 99.33%.
percentages are stored in float. But not only xx,xxxx - they are stored as xx,xxxxxxx - what makes a search for values a little bit harder.
This means:
99,33% are stored as 0,9933xxx
100% = 1 = 00 00 80 3F

Last edited by DaBlackDeath,

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Agent Moose i did a thing! haha

Converted to C# :)
With a little help and inspiration from @DaBlackDeath all seems to working ok. More testing would be great though. :)
I won't bother making a thread for it, rather have you put it in the first post here instead (if you want to).
And obviously there's the other options you have planned to add there (buttons disabled) are in place ready to go when you add them. :)

URCVzcf.png

Source - https://github.com/Shadowtrance/ProjectMiraiDXSE
Binary release - https://github.com/Shadowtrance/ProjectMiraiDXSE/releases/
I love the look! And I've added the links to the first post!

percentages are stored in float. But not only xx,xxxx - they are stored as xx,xxxxxxx - what makes a search for values a little bit harder.
This means:
99,33% are stored as 0,9933xxx
100% = 1 = 00 00 80 3F

I shall have to try that, thanks! :D

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already added the code to Shadowtrance's Github, just waiting to be merged :) I have tested this with different savegames, and it was working all the time.
So I updated the code on my end (haven't updated first post yet) to have Perfect Percentage, Max Combo, Max High Score and what not for all songs. In the midst of it though, I stumbled across something quite interesting and I kind of want to make what I found work before I release it because I already edited the code in hopes of it working :P

Just a little bit more time!

EDIT: Well, I'm going to leave that a secret for me until I figure out how it works. Anywho! I decided to update the code!:

New Arguments!
- MaxHighscore: Puts each song's high score to 999,999.
- MaxPercentage: Puts each song's percentage to 100.00%
- MaxCombo: Puts each song's Max Combo to 999.

Also I added those options to the Perfect arguement, as always :D

Last edited by Agent Moose,

DaBlackDeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And as you can see, I have added Max Snacks to github as well. Cant wait for revealing the secret hehe.

EDIT:
@Agent Moose
btw, Have you tried your script on your save ? The Money Option...
I don't have Python installed but I guess the values are the same.
You used F2 3F 40 00 for 992244 money, but this is slighly wrong.
The right one is F4 23 0F 00. Maybe you was sleepy as I now ;)
And sleepy as I am, it's bed time here - damn, already 03:12am here ... less sleep for me again

Last edited by DaBlackDeath,

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, oops. I shall fix that real quick. :P Thanks for noticing.

And I'll look into the Max Snacks. Thanks for that, makes my life easier :P

EDIT:
I've implemented "Max Snacks" Into the code!
Just use "MaxSnacks" as an arguement. The max the game will allow you to have is 9 with no overflow.

Thank you @DaBlackDeath / @Shadowtrance for the help on that one! I literally just converted the for loop you used into python. :P

Last edited by Agent Moose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries