Project Mirai DX modding help?

asteriskP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I've recently started getting into modding of Mirai DX (I know, late asf) and want to make my own small mod.
My question is that I want to change the modules of Happy Synthesizer to Miku and Rin, but when I edited the pv_db_en file and changed GUM and LUK to MIK and RIN (attached), it crashed my game, so how can I change the modules without crashing the game? Is there something else I need to change?
I've also tried changing the costume numbers to random costumes from other Miku and Rin songs. Don't know why I thought that'd work. :P

I know the modules are changeable because it's been done before here:
Or is it just not able to be changed to my specific characters? Thank you in advance for any replies.
Post automatically merged:

It seems like the gumi model was edited to add rin's head but I could be mistaken

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by asteriskP,
Reactions: DaisyBlaize420

CrystalMoonKittyCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the late reply! I can start looking at it as soon as I get a chance and I'll let you know what I find!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry about the late reply! I can start looking at it as soon as I get a chance and I'll let you know what I find!
I checked and I'm not sure if you are able to replace Gumi due to her animations having different structure. Feel free to keep trying at it but I'm gonna have to call it quits! I'm Sorry!

Last edited by CrystalMoonKittyCat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o