Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
upload_2017-7-23_12-9-36.png

v1.0.2.1
What is WinPower?

WinPower allows you to Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate, or put your PC to sleep at a set time, and date.
This program is written in C#, and is a small project. You can choose from either Weekdays, Weekends, or the entire week.
The App can also run at login, but do remember it needs to run in the background in order to perform it's given task.

I mostly created this app for my personal use, but I wanted others whom may want to do something like this, have it as well. Please enjoy!
This program is also paired great, with your BIOS' automatic Power On feature.

Features:
  • Set a time and date, to perform either a; Shutdown, Restart, Hibernation, or put the PC to sleep.
  • Run the program at Login.
  • Set the Application to Server Mode. Which secures the Application with a Password. This helps to prevent Unauthorized Modification to the settings.

Screenshots:

Izt6WyF.png

QrhpsTV.png

Downloads:

:download: GitHub

Please report any bugs found on GitHub issues.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,
Reactions: the_randomizer

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet! I myself probably won't use it but I could imagine this later in the future as software you'd see in those top 10 lists. Might be very useful for computers which are used as personal servers.

Maybe a name like PowerDate or WinDate or something might be a better, also you could probably just have the logo with the windows logo with z's over it's head with a calendar in the background. Pretty cool!

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! I myself probably won't use it but I could imagine this later in the future as software you'd see in those top 10 lists. Might be very useful for computers which are used as personal servers.

Maybe a name like PowerDate or WinDate or something might be a better, also you could probably just have the logo with the windows logo with z's over it's head with a calendar in the background. Pretty cool!
Thanks for the appreciation. I am currently compiling a new release, since I ran into some minor bugs.
Also, running this on a personal server would be a big plus. Just some of the various uses I was intending it for. Also, thanks for the Logo Idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1