Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

ChickenFancyPantz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I try launching a GCN game the screen just goes black ._.
I know its error IOS58 cause the screen is all black, How do I fix this (Don't know how to install Nintendont pretty much)

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't there an option to emulate Gamecube controllers on Wii games? Like tenkaichi 3 I use gamecube controller and i want gamepad to mimic the gamecube controller

Ponyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In an effort to troubleshoot some of the black screen issues I've been having with a couple of GCN injects, does it matter if I have the iso of the injected game on the SD card? Does it matter if I have the iso on both the SD and NAND?

Last edited by Ponyboy,

Jalink9406

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm getting the "Disc could not be read" error with Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (I prefer playing the original than to play it in Trilogy, so I wanted to inject it). The error shows up after the Wii logo appears on the gamepad. Boot screen and boot sound played fine and the injected iso works on USBLoaderGX and Dolphin. Any ideas what may cause this and if there's a way to make it work?

Bobstaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the minimum requirements error here is the log:

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF EXIST WORKINGDIR echo Cleaning up WORKINGDIR from failed conversion... 1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF EXIST WORKINGDIR rmdir /s /q WORKINGDIR

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>set jver=0

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>for /F tokens=2-5 delims=.-_" %j in ('java -fullversion 2>&1') do set "jver=%j%k%l%m"

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>set "jver=180131"

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>if 180131 LSS 180000 goto:javafail

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>cd TOOLS\tga2png

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]\TOOLS\tga2png>IF EXIST "..\..\SOURCE_FILES\bootTvTex.tga" tga2pngcmd.exe -i .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\bootTvTex.tga -o .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]\TOOLS\tga2png>IF EXIST "..\..\SOURCE_FILES\iconTex.tga" tga2pngcmd.exe -i .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\iconTex.tga -o .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]\TOOLS\tga2png>IF EXIST "..\..\SOURCE_FILES\bootDrcTex.tga" tga2pngcmd.exe -i .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\bootDrcTex.tga -o .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]\TOOLS\tga2png>IF EXIST "..\..\SOURCE_FILES\bootLogoTex.tga" tga2pngcmd.exe -i .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\bootLogoTex.tga -o .\..\..\SOURCE_FILES\

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]\TOOLS\tga2png>cd ..\..\

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>set BASEFOLDER="Rhythm Heaven Fever [VAKE01]"

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>set SAVEDRANDOM=2229

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF EXIST "SOURCE_FILES\game.gcm" set gamefile=game.gcm & set /p WIITITLEID= 0<SOURCE_FILES\game.gcm & goto:skipiso

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF EXIST "SOURCE_FILES\boot.dol" set gamefile=boot.dol & goto:skipiso

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF EXIST "SOURCE_FILES\game.wbfs" set gamefile=game.wbfs & goto:skipiso

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST "SOURCE_FILES\game.iso" (goto:NOPE.AVI)

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>reg import TOOLS\Storage\ShowFileExt.reg
The operation completed successfully.

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo REQUIREMENTS NOT MET, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING FILES IN YOUR SOURCE_FILES FOLDER: 1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo.1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo game.gcm for GameCube, game.iso or game.wbfs for Wii Game, or boot.dol for Homebrew 1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo bootTVTex.png or bootTVTex.tga 1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo iconTex.png or iconTex.tga 1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo.1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>Pause1>con

C:\Users\ezequiel\Desktop\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>exit

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Punch-Out!!_(Wii)/Controls

You might be able to do standalone Wii Remote emulation, which looks like it doesn't involve any motion controls unlike the Wiimote+nunchuk mode. Experiment with it, it may or may not work.

For those that are wondering, Wii Remote emulation will not work, game still requires motion controls to navigate through the game menu, you wont get past the profile select screen without motion control.
I tried this a while ago, would have been nice if the game didn't require motion for the menus.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello @KhaderWelaye
Sorry I know you were ill lately, hope you're doing well my friend.
I ask is there a big improvement for the upcoming version? With the current script some games give me black screen: like No More Heroes 2.

Thanks.

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for some reason when i use the converter it seems to entirely ignore the soundBoot.wav and just use the normal boot sound from Wii games

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there a way for Gamecube VC to have Wii U Pro Controller as player one? I wish to play some GC games but my Gamepad is annoying because the left stick has been faulty. But no matter whan, Gamepad will take over the player one and my Pro controller only get player two.

I tried switched off the gamepad when selecting the games on the menu, but pro controller will take player two again even when gamepad is not present.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's no way to use a gamecube controller on Wii games eventhough the Wii games I want to use it in are games that originally supported the gamecube controller?
Nope

Is there a way for Gamecube VC to have Wii U Pro Controller as player one? I wish to play some GC games but my Gamepad is annoying because the left stick has been faulty. But no matter whan, Gamepad will take over the player one and my Pro controller only get player two.

I tried switched off the gamepad when selecting the games on the menu, but pro controller will take player two again even when gamepad is not present.
When you start the game, you must say "no" to the do you want to use the GamePad prompt. If it still is going to player 2 after that, then another device is still trying to take player 1, like a GameCube controller plugged into an adapter or a classic controller hooked up to a Wii Remote.

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nope

When you start the game, you must say "no" to the do you want to use the GamePad prompt. If it still is going to player 2 after that, then another device is still trying to take player 1, like a GameCube controller plugged into an adapter or a classic controller hooked up to a Wii Remote.
Shit you're right! just press no when asked if you want to use Gamepad, but I need to point my wiimote if I want to play on TV only, so I did. Kinda hassle to use a wiimote but it's alright, at least I have functional analog and rumble.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit you're right! just press no when asked if you want to use Gamepad, but I need to point my wiimote if I want to play on TV only, so I did. Kinda hassle to use a wiimote but it's alright, at least I have functional analog and rumble.
Being forced to make your selection with a Wii Remote is a limitation of the Wii Virtual Console mode, which this entire project is built upon.

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks @KhaderWelaye
The game is RUYE41 - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (USA), played on my EUR Wii U console.
Sadly it only gets a black screen...
hmm same with Mario Super Sluggers which only has an US release. tried to inject it using my EUR wiiu and i get a blackscreen without any sound. it just freezes.
is there a way to fix that? i thought cbhx has region patch?!

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @KhaderWelaye
The game is RUYE41 - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (USA), played on my EUR Wii U console.
Sadly it only gets a black screen...
hmm same with Mario Super Sluggers which only has an US release. tried to inject it using my EUR wiiu and i get a blackscreen without any sound. it just freezes.
is there a way to fix that? i thought cbhx has region patch?!

The games probably don't have any PAL video modes baked into it and would need to be patched. See this

Does this change if you choose TV + GamePad? GamePad should still support PAL video even if your TV doesn't.

@KhaderWelaye Could add the info about GC autoboot vs no autoboot in the OP please?

It's pretty self explanatory. If autoboot is on, Nintendont is autobooted with the preset configuration. No autoboot means it will just load the nintendont menu where you can configure options from there before launching your game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright