Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to use the script in OP to inject it. It'll have GamePad support. What else are you looking for? It won't natively run on the Wii U, it'll native run on vWii or injecting with OP script.
That's what I meant. I wasn't sure if Wiiware was compatible for injection.

Freezing Alone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, is it possible to force 16:9 widescreen using WiiVC Injector for Gamecube games? It gives the option to force 4:3, but it would make more sense to force 16:9 instead since most of the games use 4:3 to begin with and I'd rather keep that as the default in nincfg. This would really help me out with games like SoulCalibur II.

Griss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So when I inject Wii games, I'm left with a folder to install that has files bigger than 2GB.

So the files can't be copied to the SD card I use for my Wii U as it's formatted to FAT32. But if I format it to exFAT, the Homebrew Channel and WUP Installer no longer work.

What's the solution here?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I inject Wii games, I'm left with a folder to install that has files bigger than 2GB.

So the files can't be copied to the SD card I use for my Wii U as it's formatted to FAT32. But if I format it to exFAT, the Homebrew Channel and WUP Installer no longer work.

What's the solution here?
FAT32 supports files up to 4GB so you're good.

Reactions: Griss

Griss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
FAT32 supports files up to 4GB so you're good.

I did some more digging - it's a bug introduced in High Sierra for mac. Treats FAT32 like it's FAT16 or something. Can't move files bigger than 1GB to FAT32.

When I get to work tomorrow I'll put everything back on my Windows computer and go from there. Still worried that something like Smash Bros Brawl will be over 4GB and the problem will still exist, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

F**king apple!

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some more digging - it's a bug introduced in High Sierra for mac. Treats FAT32 like it's FAT16 or something. Can't move files bigger than 1GB to FAT32.

When I get to work tomorrow I'll put everything back on my Windows computer and go from there. Still worried that something like Smash Bros Brawl will be over 4GB and the problem will still exist, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

F**king apple!
While the game will be over 4GB, it will be broken down into installation files that are smaller.

Gamefry1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a small problem at the end of the tutorial. Once I put in the keys, name and developer, and answered all the questions, I packed it and was greeted with this message.

In-file you provided doesnt exist!

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>rmdir /s /q TEMP

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo Complete! 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo.1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo Verifying that code and meta folders contain the necessary contents... 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\app.xml goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\meta.xml goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\cos.xml goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\frisbiiU.rpx goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\fw.img goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\fw.tmd goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\htk.bin goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\nn_hai_user.rpl goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\content\assets\shaders\cafe\banner.gsh goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\content\assets\shaders\cafe\fade.gsh goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\bootLogoTex.tga goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\bootMovie.h264 goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\bootSound.btsnd goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo THE META AND/OR CODE FOLDERS ARE MISSING THE MINIMUM REQUIRED FILES, GAME CONVERSION WILL NOT CONTINUE 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo PLEASE POST THE LOGS AT THE GBATEMP THREAD FOR SUPPORT. 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>Pause1>con

Please help as I really want to play some of my old fav games on my Wii U. Thanks

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France

F**king apple!
Dammit I knew I shouldn't have updated. They always screw something (or everything) up ! Last time they screw all the locales up and this completely broke all LaTeX.

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to inject Fceugx with gamepad support or would the program itself need to be updated to support it? I tried to inject it and it launches but it gets stuck on an error screen asking where the softwares folders are or something :/

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, is it possible to force 16:9 widescreen using WiiVC Injector for Gamecube games? It gives the option to force 4:3, but it would make more sense to force 16:9 instead since most of the games use 4:3 to begin with and I'd rather keep that as the default in nincfg. This would really help me out with games like SoulCalibur II.
I set force widescreen in my config file since almost all games work decently with it and then the force 43 options works good for games that don't

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had a small problem at the end of the tutorial. Once I put in the keys, name and developer, and answered all the questions, I packed it and was greeted with this message.

In-file you provided doesnt exist!

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>rmdir /s /q TEMP

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo Complete! 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo Verifying that code and meta folders contain the necessary contents... 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\app.xml goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\meta.xml goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\cos.xml goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\frisbiiU.rpx goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\fw.img goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\fw.tmd goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\htk.bin goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\code\nn_hai_user.rpl goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\content\assets\shaders\cafe\banner.gsh goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\content\assets\shaders\cafe\fade.gsh goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\bootLogoTex.tga goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\bootMovie.h264 goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>IF NOT EXIST WORKINGDIR\meta\bootSound.btsnd goto:metafail

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo THE META AND/OR CODE FOLDERS ARE MISSING THE MINIMUM REQUIRED FILES, GAME CONVERSION WILL NOT CONTINUE 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>echo PLEASE POST THE LOGS AT THE GBATEMP THREAD FOR SUPPORT. 1>con

C:\Users\DORA\Desktop\Isaiah\Apps\WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]>Pause1>con

Please help as I really want to play some of my old fav games on my Wii U. Thanks
You're just running the script right, not dragging and dropping files on it? Anyways post the log.txt as this dump isn't too helpful, and also list what files you have placed under SOURCE_FILES.

tallpr24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any one know if i inject wii punch out with tablet support, will the game work without the wii motes? i would love to play this game on the pad without the wii motes

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any one know if i inject wii punch out with tablet support, will the game work without the wii motes? i would love to play this game on the pad without the wii motes
Read the OP please and thank you:
  • Wii Remote Emulation (IR & MOTION NOT SUPPORTED, PRETTY MUCH WORTHLESS)

WiisleyU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Read the OP please and thank you:
  • Wii Remote Emulation (IR & MOTION NOT SUPPORTED, PRETTY MUCH WORTHLESS)
It worked perfectly well on Mario Sports Mix and Fortune Street (but on "vertical" setting to work horizontally, is it inverted?), Guitar Hero 3 is playable when the new button set is learned. In Pokémon Battle Revolution works perfeclty IF you already played is and selected (Wii Remote Sideways) on options, BUT in WiiVC (with or without GamePad emulation) this game does not load any battle and stops when the players models should appear, console don't crashes and the animation follow up but the fight never starts (Colosseum/Offline tested).

theXshape

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, wiiware isn't directly injectable. You need to install the wiiware to vwii, all you can inject is an actual forwarder, however this can give you the gamepad compatibility.

Do you know which forwarder does that ? I have several wiiware games and I never bother playing with them because I have to go into vWii and never have a wiimote close to me (or batteries...)

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you know which forwarder does that ? I have several wiiware games and I never bother playing with them because I have to go into vWii and never have a wiimote close to me (or batteries...)

WiiVC Chan Booter v1.0 I
^^^^ You need to inject this program with your .pngs and a .txt file containing only the 4 digit .wad ID

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone notice that Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth and Contra Rebirth injects have Classic Controller support but the analog sticks get stuck in one direction. All other injected Classic Controller supported games work flawless except these 2. I already re-did them but same issue :/

Reactions: theXshape

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Anyone notice that Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth and Contra Rebirth injects have Classic Controller support but the analog sticks get stuck in one direction. All other injected Classic Controller supported games work flawless except these 2. I already re-did them but same issue :/
Had the same problem with Castlevania ReBirth, I set Player Style to "classic" and under Nunchuk settings I disable "swing", also unmaped all the buttons for Classic Controller and nunchuk only left Wiimote mapped, and it plays fine :), just in time for Halloween

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: WesMods

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far