Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for being uninformed, but do we have working gamepad support for WiiSX and Not64?
WiiSXR got updated with Gamepad controls thanks to FIX94's commit to the repo.
However, Not64, not yet.
I think Extrems said something about wanting to implement it into libogc or something, so that might be why we haven't gotten a Gamepad Not64 release yet.

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it just me, or the L+R buttons (Gamecube adapter) are not working properly in Nintendont? I'm having a lot of problems trying to do the drifting in Mario Kart DD, @FIX94 ? Like if I press many buttons at the same time or something, the R button stops for a second and I can't do my drift.
It works fine for me, Mayflash adapter.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @FIX94 I have a stupid pie-in-the-sky question. I know the Classic Controller doesn't support rumble, but do you think it would it be possible to get rumble on the GamePad when using the Wiimote CC Rumble option in Nintendont?

I don't know what the limitations are for GamePad usage with Wii Homebrew since all the previous limitations have already been smashed, but it could be an interesting way to get rumble if there was a way for the GamePad to pick up on Wii Remote vibrations.

Anyways, thanks for reading and sorry if this is a dumb misinformed question.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it just me, or the L+R buttons (Gamecube adapter) are not working properly in Nintendont? I'm having a lot of problems trying to do the drifting in Mario Kart DD, @FIX94 ? Like if I press many buttons at the same time or something, the R button stops for a second and I can't do my drift.
What does your setup look like? Official GC Controller with Official adapter? Game installed to NAND or USB?

Reactions: DarthDub

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @FIX94 I have a stupid pie-in-the-sky question. I know the Classic Controller doesn't support rumble, but do you think it would it be possible to get rumble on the GamePad when using the Wiimote CC Rumble option in Nintendont?

I don't know what the limitations are for GamePad usage with Wii Homebrew since all the previous limitations have already been smashed, but it could be an interesting way to get rumble if there was a way for the GamePad to pick up on Wii Remote vibrations.

Anyways, thanks for reading and sorry if this is a dumb misinformed question.

What does your setup look like? Official GC Controller with Official adapter? Game installed to NAND or USB?
Official everything, don't know if its my fault, or is the controller xD or I am the one who is not paying attention and release the button without noticing it. xDDD

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to get rumble on the gamepad, you'd have to RE the DRH gamepad firmware, somehow inject new code and come up with a new gamepad command you can send from wii to make it rumble and then somehow flash that new firmware onto the gamepad without bricking it, then somehow inject even more code into fw.img that then implements that new command you just came up with. In short no, its not possible to get rumble. Nintendo just did not design the gamepad wii mode with rumble in mind.

Reactions: Hoppy

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Official everything, don't know if its my fault, or is the controller xD or I am the one who is not paying attention and release the button without noticing it. xDDD

Installed to NAND or USB? Not actually sure if this makes a difference or not when using the GC Adapter, I never had a problem installing games to USB and using the GC adapter but I remember a lot of people not being able to get it to work in the really early days of Nintendont GameCube injects.

to get rumble on the gamepad, you'd have to RE the DRH gamepad firmware, somehow inject new code and come up with a new gamepad command you can send from wii to make it rumble and then somehow flash that new firmware onto the gamepad without bricking it, then somehow inject even more code into fw.img that then implements that new command you just came up with. In short no, its not possible to get rumble. Nintendo just did not design the gamepad wii mode with rumble in mind.

Thanks for the technical breakdown confirmation!

Loki_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys is there a way to play wii injected games on Wii U gamepad using full screen? without those black bars around? There are some games that run at full screen from "default" (Capcom VS Tatsunoko for example) but a lot of games has black bars (Dragon Ball Z BT for example). Would be great play all wii games that support Wii u gamepad controls at full screen..

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Guys is there a way to play wii injected games on Wii U gamepad using full screen? without those black bars around? There are some games that run at full screen from "default" (Capcom VS Tatsunoko for example) but a lot of games has black bars (Dragon Ball Z BT for example). Would be great play all wii games that support Wii u gamepad controls at full screen..
No, they are coded that way

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having an optional 2nd line for the game title was really easy to implement, I forgot who pointed out this was possible probably over 100 pages ago but thanks!

0A435340-F0E8-44D3-BEAC-8D035661D348.jpeg

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Having an optional 2nd line for the game title was really easy to implement, I forgot who pointed out this was possible probably over 100 pages ago but thanks!

View attachment 103318
Heh, was me :P, yeah it's nice having the whole title name displayed correctly, I think the max chars is 36 for each line IIRC.

Reactions: wicksand420

totaledcds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I used his fixed version of Brawl Builder and I successfully created an iOS of Legacy TE and injected into my Wii U. I followed his guide on the official Legacy Discord server.

Brawl builder, although it was altered specifically for this process in a guide I followed in the Legacy Discord server.

I need to try this when I get home. Thanks for updating me !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...