Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

desvamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But don't go so far so soon xD the HBC vWii just threw me an error, Resident Evil didn't reboot when pressing home on my Wii U Pro Controller xDD lets see Mario Kart (loading from SD)

I don't plan to use the vWii after this is done for more than settings (which may be never), and if you got different results out of changing the .dols, I don't see how it could hurt

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't plan to use the vWii after this is done for more than settings (which may be never), and if you got different results out of changing the .dols, I don't see how it could hurt
Yeah, you're right, you can always be safe! :D test it out and let me know how it goes! I will do more testing with the version FIX uploaded couple minutes ago, but at least now I know I have the latest version of all the .dols

desvamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, you're right, you can always be safe! :D test it out and let me know how it goes! I will do more testing with the version FIX uploaded couple minutes ago, but at least now I now I have the latest version of all the .dols

Without updating the .dols, FIX's last upload worked for me, but I have only tested 1 game so far. And did you only change 3 .dols? (1 in sys and 2 in the storage folder)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without updating the .dols, FIX's last upload worked for me, but I have only tested 1 game so far. And did you only change 3 .dols? (1 in sys and 2 in the storage folder)
More interesting results... RE1 is not able to exit only in the Main Title screen, but when in game this changes and it is able to do it!

Yes I switched all of them, 4:3 dol, forwarder dol and main dol (sys folder one).

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced all the .dols in the Script folders, and I can confirm now, that exiting pressing home button works in both of the games I have with v.460 so, there is definitely something wrong with the Script's0 .dol

EDIT: tested with the WIIVC Injected. @FIX94
Are you using the latest version of the script? I am and I'm not having any problems whatsoever.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. Resident Evil and what was the other one?
Mario Kart DD, and Resident Evil, they both seem to have different behavior.

@FIX94 your special version now after exiting Resident Evil from HBC vWii, it ruin my screen with a very stretched image! let me test it again.

EDIT: It did not happen the second time I tried, let me try MK DD

Mario Kart also exits just fine on HBC vWii... time to try the WiiVC Injects!

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: zeldaism

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
@KhaderWelaye I heard your tool doesn't need verifications for meta files, is that true?
I did a custom boot sound for MKWii when only manual method existed (after a lot of modifications in Audacity) and it doesn't loop, Can I loop it without pack it again?
Also I have 2 tracks in MK8 that doesn't loop too (they are in bfstm format)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resident Evil WiiVC Inject and vWii HBC exits just fine now, lets try MKDD vWii HBC works and everything... but WiiVC Inject Mario Kart doesn't give me any video, tested twice, I can hear the music and push buttons... but cant get video, it even exits normally with Home Button...

NEVER MIND, third attempt and now I get video and sound and I can exit normally on both games pushing Home Button, v.5.459, HBC vWii, WiiVC Inject.

SO AWESOME!

@FIX94 the v5.459 you gave us last, is the one working on both games, in all THREE different modes to run the games, HBC vWii(SD Games folder), WiiVC Inject(WiiU HDD), and WiiVC Forwarder(SD Games folder). I can exit with home button in all modes! Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: zeldaism

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just got a little confused with all the recent replies, to use GC games with autobooy it says tha I need a nincgf.bin how do I get that?

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By running Nintendont at least ONCE in HBC vWii
I just got a little confused with all the recent replies, to use GC games with autobooy it says tha I need a nincgf.bin how do I get that?

Or use the newest injection script and set the settings when its creating the game. lol

Reactions: DarthDub

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
ok the thing now works :P
the problem was a missing folder in homebrewbase which supposed to be empty called files
lol
1 thing tho. in the next ver, can you make the script not making a whole 4.2gb in workingdir? it makes the process longer

Last edited by LaPingas,
Reactions: A Plus Ric

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really new to modding, so this may be a dumb question, but whenever I play the GC game I installed using this method, I'm not able to save because it can't detect a memory card. Do I have to mod my vWii to set up a virtual memory card that the GC game can read?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own...