Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

dreamasrter86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I just made an inject for No More Heroes 1 and 2. The problem is: my mac won't let me copy the folder to the SD; it says the file is too large for my volume format. Thing is: its formatted in fat32 and individual files aren't bigger than 2,5gb. Whats going on?

EDIT: Other games, like Super Mario All-Stars, worked perfectly

Last edited by dreamasrter86,
D

Deleted User

Hey, I just made an inject for No More Heroes 1 and 2. The problem is: my mac won't let me copy the folder to the SD; it says the file is too large for my volume format. Thing is: its formatted in fat32 and individual files aren't bigger than 2,5gb. Whats going on?

EDIT: Other games, like Super Mario All-Stars, worked perfectly

How did you get the clacript to work on a Mac?

Reactions: SlimPortable

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The manual.bfma do nothing... I delete it altogether and the think still shows the damn Xenoblade manual.
It must read the Xenoblade (or any other base you use to inject) ID from the injected dol or something, then fill the url string with this ID. We could try exchange the base ID to a dummy one, I'm not sure where the four/six characters ID is in Wii games.

Though the idea to repacking all my Wii collection to get rid off the stupid manual doesn't sound enticing.
Yeah, I figured that out, i packed a game with out the manual.bfma also, same thing, xenoblade

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i finally got my inject of Smash Bros Melee to install, but it reaches the nintendont screen and gives an error saying something about ios8? not sure what it says exactly since it only appears for a second. After that, it sends me back to the wii u menu. Any ideas as to what that means?

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
So i finally got my inject of Smash Bros Melee to install, but it reaches the nintendont screen and gives an error saying something about ios8? not sure what it says exactly since it only appears for a second. After that, it sends me back to the wii u menu. Any ideas as to what that means?
Make sure you have a clean (unmodded) ios58 installed

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
With Super Mario All-Stars, both with and without classic controller emulation, the D-Pad and buttons get turned sideways. What can I do to fix this?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Super Mario All-Stars, both with and without classic controller emulation, the D-Pad and buttons get turned sideways. What can I do to fix this?
Tell it when you are making the game to emulate wiimote instead of cc and if the controls are still rotated, use the horizontal or vertical setting to see if it works.

kfrfansub

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@FIX94

Now that you added boot directly to vwii apps with gamepad support and overclocked, all the wii u homebrew developpers can developp wii apps for the wii u.
So, It means that you merged the wii scene with the wii u scene and now we have more homebrew developpers. Great !

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i injected pokemon battle revolution but the game always freeze in the same part....anyone know how to solve it ?
It may be a bad rip of the game, although, on dolphin emulator they had the same problem with this game and have since fixed it, so maybe it is incompatible with the base game used in the script? have you checked the compatibility wiki from this site?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i actually got a picture of the Nintendont error and it says "Failure to open IOS 58 from nand: IOS_Open("/shared1/content.map") returned -102.
This usually means Nintendont was not started with AHB access permissions."

What does that mean?

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i actually got a picture of the Nintendont error and it says "Failure to open IOS 58 from nand: IOS_Open("/shared1/content.map") returned -102.
This usually means Nintendont was not started with AHB access permissions."

What does that mean?
Are you using the latest version?

vit2tor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It may be a bad rip of the game, although, on dolphin emulator they had the same problem with this game and have since fixed it, so maybe it is incompatible with the base game used in the script? have you checked the compatibility wiki from this site?
I tested the game on dolphin and it worked ... where do I see the compatibility list?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: