Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Robstim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks, Im still getting the error however. And I cant seem to paste links or the whole log file into here.. Without getting spam notification. This is the Pastebin link /zF7dzJQj

Last edited by Robstim,

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, Im still getting the error however. And I cant seem to paste links or the whole log file into here.. Without getting spam notification. This is the bitbucket link /zF7dzJQj
From OP post
"Robocopy fail errors: If you get errors about Robocopy failing to create the working directory, either you are using an OS that doesn't include Robocopy (Windows XP) or JNUSTool failed to run properly. Make sure your OS supports Robocopy (Windows Vista and higher) and also uninstall and re-install Java 8 from https://java.com. Post the logs here if you continue to have issues"

post your log.txt

Robstim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really want to but I get this message when putting it in text or pasting a link.
our content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really want to but I get this message when putting it in text or pasting a link.
our content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
I thinks it's spam security, you have only 4 posts
Copy the whole content of log.txt and put it in a spoiler

Robstim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried this but it gives me the same error... I can't even post a link. I can only point to pastebin dot com slash zF7dzJQj in order not to trigger the spam detection. I'm sorry to be spamming the thread... The spam detection has the opposite effect.

Robstim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I believe it is fixed (haven't tried installing on the WiiU yet). The problem was that the program couldn't connect to the NUS servers because I had URL blocking. Something to be mindful of for the rest of us update blockers!

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was just wondering, is it just me or does sonic colors always use the sideways wiimote setting even when I select the classic controller emulation?

In game Classic Controller needs to be re synced, for Sonic Colours, do the following:

- When the game asks to confirm the Wii Remote horizontal control layout
- Press the HOME button on GamePad to get to the Home Menu.
- Hold POWER button on GamePad until the GamePad turns off, this will only turn off the GamePad not the WiiU console.
- Wait a few seconds, then press the POWER button on the GamePad to turn it back on.
- Press any button on the GamePad a few times to re sync.
- If successful, you will see the hand/finger pointer on the screen which you can move with the left analogue stick.
- Press the HOME button on the GamePad to return to the game.
- GamePad should now emulate the Classic Contoller.
- Win Win.

The above applies to all games that has issues with GamePad emulation, basically you need to be able to get to the HOME menu to re sync. It most cases it should resolve, if not, then the CC emulation isn't compatible with the game.
UPDATE: Just to add, this method still doesn't resolve the issue where the Wii game asks to connect the Nunchuck to the Wii Remote, even though the game supports Classic Controller, I assume this is how the game was coded.

Last edited by xs4all,

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So i simply replace boot.dol and place the ISOS in thr game folder?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
1. Download the lastest release of WiiSXR and put it in sd:/apps/wiisxr/boot.dol
2. Inject this https://mega.nz/#!M74iCJoD!_yRob8hgMG2CYLDVLAz3H1XYTBHIGhk9TR7Eb2GQvjk forwarder .dol with the script and install it
3. Put isos to sd:/wiisxr/isos/ and bios to sd:/wiisxr/isos

If you want to overclock, download sig_c2w_patcher and launch it everytime from hbl and patch the forwarder .dol with c2w with the script

Reactions: Borsalino

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this but it gives me the same error... I can't even post a link. I can only point to pastebin dot com slash zF7dzJQj in order not to trigger the spam detection. I'm sorry to be spamming the thread... The spam detection has the opposite effect.

Uninstall Java completely, re-install Java 8, and restart your computer. Java is throwing a LOT of exception errors in the log.

Vibrant-Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the boot.dol of nintendont in sd:/apps/nintendont/ ?
Yes I do. At one point I did completely reinstall Nintendont. Somebody on Reddit has a similar problem, but playing a game on Nintendont on the vWii seemed to permanently solve it for them. Unfortunately this only fixes the issue until I reboot.

turbotronic

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I've recently been attempting to get Gamecube injects working on my Wii U. I have followed instructions and had limited success. I managed to boot up a Gamecube inject, and successfully play it. However upon installing more injects I have been unable to play any of them, reinstalling them does not help. When booting the game up, I am left with a blank screen and have to power the system down by pulling the power cable out.

I have followed the troubleshooting tip with no success: IOS58 errors: If you get IOS58 errors or a blank screen when trying to boot your game, make sure your Nintendont build is up to date. Download the latest version from its GitHub.

I've managed to get around this by launching the Nintendont Forwarder, quitting it, and then launching the injected game. Rebooting the Wii U brings the problem back up again. Is there a way to get around this?

i ran into the same problem and couldn't fix it yet.

black screen with need to unplug. nintendont from sd and legit wiiu vc run without issues.

if you find a solution, please pm me! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme