ROM Hack [Release] Usagi 3DS Theme Editor (+ .Net Library) - Testers Wanted

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, is it possible to add drag & drop for body_lz.bin and for the rest of the pics like borders, icons, and folders just like drag n drop for top and bottom images ? Also a preview resizer for bottom parts of the preview, this way we could see a preview of big & small version of borders that we made, just to make sure how well it turn out in the theme

I'm sorry for putting so many demand in one post .. Thanks

Drag and Drop yes, preview changes no
That said I'm rather busy IRL so don't expect changes that soon

Reactions: miraclaime

GGBEASTBOI

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I am very into this theme creation now, but I still have no idea how to make a folder yet. anywhere I can learn how to make a custom folder? or are there any folders template I can get from somewhere?

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
how do I change "usagi 3DS theme editor" to "create folder" or anything else? excellent them editor btw! only thing it would need (imo) is image size auto adjustment.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
how do I change "usagi 3DS theme editor" to "create folder" or anything else? excellent them editor btw! only thing it would need (imo) is image size auto adjustment.
To create the textures you must create them using an image editing program. If you do not want to create textures you can use colored folders.
After creating the folder or border texture you import this image through the usagi dashboard.
If you want to learn how to make textures with the same effects as official themes, visit this topic.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/tutorials-for-creating-custom-themes.11124/

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Skimac2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What can I do about the Folders? It will not come out correctly for some reason.

You know what I'm talking about, right? The folders have a Discoloration to them after creating the Theme on the Editor and looking at it on the 3DS.

And OH, is there an Usagi Application for the MAC? Otherwise I will have to buy a Windows Computer. Thanks.

Last edited by Skimac2016,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can't, if you see other people preview looking like that then it would be because their theme preview is taken from their own 3ds not from usagi

What can I do about the Folders? It will not come out correctly for some reason.

You know what I'm talking about, right? The folders have a Discoloration to them after creating the Theme on the Editor and looking at it on the 3DS.
Maybe you put the wrong size for the custom folder or maybe you forgot to enable the "folder texture options" inside "flags" tab

Last edited by miraclaime,
Reactions: Nightwinter

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I was making a theme last year but I dropped it since I think I was having trouble with the SFX and/or BGM; does Usagi fix these bugs (compared to YATA+)?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I was making a theme last year but I dropped it since I think I was having trouble with the SFX and/or BGM; does Usagi fix these bugs (compared to YATA+)?
Usagi's SFX converter works very well. To create music files without any error use this application.
https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter
Note: In order to create the SFX files you must put the ctr_waveconverter32 plugin inside Usagi.

BrainRush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've a problem with the BGM. Whenever i put a BGM file into the folder the application gives me an error it says: BGM.BCSTM was not found however, it IS already in the folder so i don't get it. I've tried many ways but i get still the same error every time... Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)