I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have heard that some titles are not on 3DS Shop. I don't know if that's true.
It is true (Flipnote Studio, Nintendo 3DS Transfer Tool, and Nintendo DSi Browser are not available on the eShop) and the reverse is also true (Nintendo Fan Network is on the eShop, but not the Nintendo DSi Shop).

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yep! Its true! You can't find per example Need For Speed Nitro. Its an DSiWare game

What about backing up that? :P
It wouldn't be so hard to create an script which downloads every title (listed on 3dsbrew). It could be done by adding it on dsibrew.xml of NUSD, but it could take sooo long. A simple script could do that,
Unfortunetly I don't have enough coding knowledges to do that. I'm a begginer

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
What about backing up that? :P
It wouldn't be so hard to create an script which downloads every title (listed on 3dsbrew). It could be done by adding it on dsibrew.xml of NUSD, but it could take sooo long. A simple script could do that,
Unfortunetly I don't have enough coding knowledges to do that. I'm a begginer

That's exactly what I just did just a few posts ago :rofl2:

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
But those are TMDs, I'm talking about titles. I'm a bit lost on this concepts. Maybe are they the same? :P

TMDs are just one component of a game.
The other two parts are not scarce. Tickets can be forged. The game content itself can be dumped from a 3DS.
Need For Speed may only have been officially available for DSi, but you can still install it on a 3DS since it has a titlekey available and that probably won't change when the DSi Shop is shut down.

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
TMDs are just one component of a game.
The other two parts are not scarce. Tickets can be forged. The game content itself can be dumped from a 3DS.
Need For Speed may only have been officially available for DSi, but you can still install it on a 3DS since it has a titlekey available and that probably won't change when the DSi Shop is shut down.

A'right thanks!
So we're ready for the DSi Shop farewall :D

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have heard thet some titles are not on 3DS Shop. I don't know if that's true
Yes, like the unpatched EUR version of SUDOKU EA...
You can still download the encrypted file from NUS, but "you need the right titlekey to decrypt it" (from the video)...that we knows is the same between v0 and v256, but still...

Note:a correct version of a so small exploitable game, can be used in dsiwarehax on 3ds, to gain nand raw access on an unhacked console...

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Noob question: Can we still be able to inject hacked Save files into our DSi's? I have the Legend Of Zelda Four Swords... i heard its an dsiware exploitable game on the 3ds... can be ported to the original dsi?

ahezard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Noob question: Can we still be able to inject hacked Save files into our DSi's? I have the Legend Of Zelda Four Swords... i heard its an dsiware exploitable game on the 3ds... can be ported to the original dsi?
If you are in 1.4.1 version or lower it should be possible. All the sources are now available : https://github.com/yellows8/dsi

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country

The same save that exploits the 3DS will exploit the DSi.
But I'm not sure how you would load the save onto the console.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Here we go, this should contain the TMDs for all the title IDs listed on the 3dbrew site.

Did you download these from NUS servers or from CDN servers? CDN is used by 3DS. The TMDs downloaded from that are NOT compatible with DSi last I checked. I checked your files. They are too large. They look like the ones from 3DS servers. The DSi ones are smaller. At least the title.tmd files on the DSi nand dump I have are. Unless this is just extra data that is normal when you obtain them from NUS. I guess they get truncated to the ones that are installed at some point?

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

ahezard

Trophies
XP
Country
France

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
So you need hardmod. The full explanation is here : https://hackmii.com/2011/05/dsi-system-update-1-4-2/
Before this update it was possible to decrypt, modify and reencrypt a dsiware sdcard export. I am wondering if on 1.4.1 or lower you can inject a dsiware you do not have already installed via this method.
My dsi is totaly stock :S... I will wait for a more stable and well documented hardmod... because dsi modding is on his childwood (for now :D )

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you download these from NUS servers or from CDN servers? CDN is used by 3DS. The TMDs downloaded from that are NOT compatible with DSi last I checked. I checked your files. They are too large. They look like the ones from 3DS servers. The DSi ones are smaller.

I was getting these from http://nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/[titleid]/tmd , I got that link from the source of NUS Downloader.
You can't download 00030004xxxxxxxx titles using http://css.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/[titleid]/tmd format.

But I'm not familiar with the TMD format, so you're probably right here :/

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Did you download these from NUS servers or from CDN servers? CDN is used by 3DS. The TMDs downloaded from that are NOT compatible with DSi last I checked. I checked your files. They are too large. They look like the ones from 3DS servers. The DSi ones are smaller. At least the title.tmd files on the DSi nand dump I have are. Unless this is just extra data that is normal when you obtain them from NUS. I guess they get truncated to the ones that are installed at some point?
As far as I can tell, they are from NUS.
These TMDs all have SHA1 hashes in them, while 3DS ones use SHA256 instead.
Indeed, they are larger than ones NUSDownloader gives, but they are certainly not for 3DS.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I have 1000 DSi points. Is there anything I should purchase for preservation? I already have Sudoku and Four Swords so I don't need an exploit game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.