ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need URGENT help. Before today, every time that I dumped and injected my file, it would work perfectly. Leaftools, HxD Editor, RAM editor, and Acre Editor would work absolutely fine. NOW, whenever I inject my game, it corrupts my entire game and I cannot enter the game at all. The title screen will not show. It will show the train loading, crash, and tell me to restart my console, then it will repeat the process. I've deleted my save file before, tried again with a different save file, corrupted again. I'm really terrified right now. Please help me out.

missytay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys, I need URGENT help. Before today, every time that I dumped and injected my file, it would work perfectly. Leaftools, HxD Editor, RAM editor, and Acre Editor would work absolutely fine. NOW, whenever I inject my game, it corrupts my entire game and I cannot enter the game at all. The title screen will not show. It will show the train loading, crash, and tell me to restart my console, then it will repeat the process. I've deleted my save file before, tried again with a different save file, corrupted again. I'm really terrified right now. Please help me out.

I guess that's what bricking your game means, lol. Have you tried backing up an old save file?

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You voided out an evicted villager, but it still managed to move into someone else's town? That's very weird indeed... all it does is set the move-out flag, so it boots out the villager as if they were moving normally.

So the PWP unlocker does not work, is what you're saying?

Guess I'll have to tag a warning on the eviction notice and PWP unlock tools since they don't seem to be working correctly, unfortunately I don't have time to work on them right now so they're just gonna have to be "broken" for now.

Sorry, I've been on holiday since my last reply.
I managed to get the pwp unlocker to work on a brand new town yesterday. (before everything started falling apart. :P) And it's worked perfectly fine. So maybe it has something to do with already having pwp suggested or not? Just something I thought you might like to know?

apotheosxs

Trophies
Website
svzybae.co.vu
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this has already been mentioned but should we anticipate a hack for removing or simply moving villager plots?? those things are so annoying because it gets in the way of my paths :' )

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not sure if this has already been mentioned but should we anticipate a hack for removing or simply moving villager plots?? those things are so annoying because it gets in the way of my paths :' )

You can use marc max's editor to do this, but right now, it's not working.

Reactions: apotheosxs

goomy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out the disappearing PWP glitch! To make it appear, just start a new pwp with Isabelle, and enter a building. The pwp that you seeded should be there, and the roped-off section should be gone.

Reactions: JJarmon

FredBearsDiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm new to this, so if I just want to add bells to my storage could that brick or mess up my game, or online play at all? I'd prefer to do the rest of these legitimately, but bells can be such a pain to earn.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia

Do you have a cartridge or the digital version?

Sere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there is a ROM Editor version for badges, but is there a way (through the QR thing or otherwise) to change how it keeps track of how close you are to force Phineas to show up??

I didn't see any answer to my question :( Sorry if I missed it.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Digital, unfortunately. I also have a cartridge, but it wasn't the one that I was hacking. :/

"unfortunately" You just made your job EASIER!!! You can just delete the save file using this method, that's probably causing issues. Go into your SD card, then the Nintendo 3DS folder, go into the folder inside that one, and inside that one. Now go into title, 00040000, then go into 00086300. Delete the "data" folder inside of it. (if you're paranoid, back it up) The .sav file inside of that is the encrypted save file, and your game will probably report you have a corrupted save game when you start it. Now start a new town and inject your save file :D

FredBearsDiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this before, but I don't know if anyone noticed it, so I'll ask again. If I only use the bell adding tool for this, is it possible my town will get seeded or bricked, or prevent me from playing online? I know I may sound like a noob for asking this, but I've gotten really far on my save file and I don't want to lose it.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I asked this before, but I don't know if anyone noticed it, so I'll ask again. If I only use the bell adding tool for this, is it possible my town will get seeded or bricked, or prevent me from playing online? I know I may sound like a noob for asking this, but I've gotten really far on my save file and I don't want to lose it.

no

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Oh, Ok. Good. Thank you! :) Also, should I remove all the other hacks from the folder, or should I keep them there (Since I'm only using the bell one)?

Look. Nintendo servers have no idea if you're hacking, and people can't report your town or anything. I have a messed up corrupted town with 7 trash bins, a lot of people have joined it and I'm still not banned. But if you're paranoid, the only hacks that are left on your system are the .bin files on your SD card. Just remove them and you'll be golden. I also highly reccomend having all the other .bin hacks because they are all useful in one way or another.

FredBearsDiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look. Nintendo servers have no idea if you're hacking, and people can't report your town or anything. I have a messed up corrupted town with 7 trash bins, a lot of people have joined it and I'm still not banned. But if you're paranoid, the only hacks that are left on your system are the .bin files on your SD card. Just remove them and you'll be golden. I also highly reccomend having all the other .bin hacks because they are all useful in one way or another.

Ah, Ok. I get it. Thank you so much for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work