ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

heichou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!! I was wondering if its possible to move villager's houses with the "BUILDING SEEDER/DESTROYER"?

Thank you!

Animalese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm new to this and backed up my files on my computer. I had a town, backed it up, deleted the town, created another town, backed that up and then tried to restore my first town. I was in the train station and the screen went green indicating that it had worked, went back in to the game and when I went back on, after a couple of seconds it froze and said it had ran into an error and the console needed to shut down. I tried again and same thing happened. I have already deleted my save history in my browser incase anyone suggests that as a solution. What do I do? Is one of them a corrupted save? The screen went green though?

EDIT: Found the solution! My file was called mori.bin but it needed to be called mori00.bin for it to be recognised. Looking forward to creating a beautiful town!

Last edited by Animalese,

takodako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to use the save backup and it takes me to the internet then it get stuck on the executing part and doesn't do anything, I tried to reset my history and cookies and that didn't work either please help!

MetSpikkeltjes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhm, hello! :D
I'm a newbie here as you can see :3
So i tried a couple of times to get some work done with LeafTools, but it doesn't seem to work :c and I don't know why D:
i have a normal 3DS with firmware 9.4.0-11E and a retail copy of ACNL :D
So i tried to get a backup with the QR code, it send me to the webpage I see that it's loaded properly but then it does nothing and crashes. I get an error message and it said that I better save the game and restart it.
I must say that, yes I have hacked money in with PowerSaves. Is this the problem? can i solve this with starting all over again with a new town and such, or am i just screwed?
Or is it another problem that I'm not aware of.
I hope someone would help me :D and sorry if I'm a noob :c

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
uhm, hello! :D
I'm a newbie here as you can see :3
So i tried a couple of times to get some work done with LeafTools, but it doesn't seem to work :c and I don't know why D:
i have a normal 3DS with firmware 9.4.0-11E and a retail copy of ACNL :D
So i tried to get a backup with the QR code, it send me to the webpage I see that it's loaded properly but then it does nothing and crashes. I get an error message and it said that I better save the game and restart it.
I must say that, yes I have hacked money in with PowerSaves. Is this the problem? can i solve this with starting all over again with a new town and such, or am i just screwed?
Or is it another problem that I'm not aware of.
I hope someone would help me :D and sorry if I'm a noob :c
If you would read the OP, it says that if you have modified your save with powersaves before you can still use this tool. It is supposed to give that error, the changes should have been made, but if not, clear cookies and try again.

MetSpikkeltjes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you would read the OP, it says that if you have modified your save with powersaves before you can still use this tool. It is supposed to give that error, the changes should have been made, but if not, clear cookies and try again.
yeah i did this several times but it just won't do it :c

dapperbrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
9.x firmware version BELOW 9.5.0-23x

I assume that I can achieve this by using the default game update install from one of the games posted at 3dsdb.com?
I'm making this list of games that are compatible for successful partial update (I'm in Europe, so these games will be E region)
((if this sort of list has already been posted here, i apologise in advance however im also using it for personal reference, thought it might be useful to other people with the same issue))

According to the list at 3dsbd.com, these games have the 9.4.x E update data:
Note: If the Game ID does not match these then there is a risk of getting inappropriate update data

Lego Jurassic World--------------------------------------CTR-BLJY or CTR-BLJP or CTR-BLJZ
Harvest Moon: Lost Valley-------------------------------CTR-AVMP
My Zoo: Vet Practice 3D---------------------------------CTR-ATXP
Code Name S.T.E.A.M. ----------------------------------CTR-AY6A
Pazuru-----------------------------------------------------CTR-BPZP
Inazuma Eleven GO: Chrono Stones: Wildfire ---------CTR-ANPP
Inazuma Eleven GO: Chrono Stones: Thunderflash----CTR-ARAP

9.2.x E

Gardening Mama: Forest Friends------------------------CTR-BGMP
Cooking Mama: Bon Appetit!-----------------------------CTR-BC5P

My plan to update from 8.x to 9.2 (ideally) is to go to this second hand game store and ask to demo the game on my own console xD
Here's to hoping, eh?

~db

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol