Status
Not open for further replies.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Er, name another other than ReiNAND (and it's subsequent mod) that use NAND in the name?
i also said CFW

we have PalentineCFW CakesFW , reiNAND, pastaCFW etc

just call it RXS we all know whatit is that isnt gonna change if you are capable of installing a CFW then you aer capable of telling what it is by name

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it really matters in the end, it's all down to how the pasta team feel about it. If it was me I'd leave it be as that will probably cause the least amount of confusion. Plus it's already a respected brand, why change it just to appease the pedantics.

Reactions: Grim Ripper

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@AlbertoSONIC Is the arm9loaderhax branch of rxtools working ? I managed to somehow compile it, got the arm9loaderhax.bin and the rxtools forlder (added the fresh firm folder), but all i got was a black screen at boot.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Did you put arm9loaderhax.bin in sdcard root? Also, you have to do the first configuration outside of arm9loaderhax... (This isn't your problem, tho)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, @dark_samus3's.

Edit : also, the python scripts now give 3 0004xxxxxx.bin files. Is it intended ?
o3ds? Yes

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you put arm9loaderhax.bin in sdcard root? Also, you have to do the first configuration outside of arm9loaderhax... (This isn't your problem, tho)

Yeah. arm9loaderhax.bin is in sd root. What do you mean by doing the first configuration outside a9lh ? This could me my problem. Should I try to launch rxtools first via hbl/ctrboot ?

o3ds? Yes

Ok, normal then.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Launching with hbllauncher.cia -> ctrbootmanager, o3ds sysnand 10.6 : Black screen (with offset 0x12000).
On emunand 9.2, i have a no arm9 payload error, screen flashes, and red screen of death when launching rxtools.
You seem to not to have a way to boot an arm9payload other than arm9loaderhax, which has nand access broken... Perhaps you can find already decrypted firmwares somewhere ;)

SuperNintendo64

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Im trying to get my old DS supercard working.... and i read i need to update some sort of XXX_FIRM

Or i can update RxTools because "RX tools already have the XXX_FIRM you will need"

How do i update my RXTools? I cant even find the number of the version on it....

En Dee Ess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any progress with the "Installation Data Suite" failed issue with the O3DS? Tried over 30 boots, half of them stuck before entering rxTools, quarter of them got stuck before the second block in "installation data suite" and the rest all got stuck on the second block in "installation data suite". It's only meant to take 20 seconds, so I shutdown after each one. I've tried replacing the "firm" folder, etc. deleting, still no dice.

Using the 3.0 beta 2 stuff, also why is https://lavanoid.github.io/ all broken text below the download button? 16-02-22 seems pretty old to be the latest build.

Last edited by En Dee Ess,

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You seem to not to have a way to boot an arm9payload other than arm9loaderhax, which has nand access broken... Perhaps you can find already decrypted firmwares somewhere ;)

Hum. Intriguing. Don't have a clue about what you are saying. Will search the net.

Is there any progress with the "Installation Data Suite" failed issue with the O3DS? Tried over 30 boots, half of them stuck before entering rxTools, quarter of them got stuck before the second block in "installation data suite" and the rest all got stuck on the second block in "installation data suite". It's only meant to take 20 seconds, so I shutdown after each one. I've tried replacing the "firm" folder, etc. deleting, still no dice.

Using the 3.0 beta 2 stuff, also why is https://lavanoid.github.io/ all broken text below the download button? 16-02-22 seems pretty old to be the latest build.

Nope, it's more recent. Use 16.02.22 (made 6 days ago, how could it be older ?)

En Dee Ess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I was reading the date in UK format (2022 lol). Will give it a shot. I was scared of using it cause the website formatting is all broken underneath.

Edit: working, happy days. Now to test the boot rate. Boot rate is fine, updating to 10.6 emuNAND.

Last edited by En Dee Ess,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: