Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewin00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So I booted intoo RX mode then clicked on System settings and it was RX-E4.5 I updated it to 9.6.0-24U and it rebooted and now my systemnand is updated to the new ver.... :( who does nand mods in the usa for 3DS XL and how much?
i have my own method to avoid that, just change sysnand date and time and from there you can see that youre on rxnand or sysnand when updating with eshop

johovahs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will test this this evening.
EDIT: Need to check NAND mod first, afterwards i'll check this.

Just want to add that I created emunand with gateway then updated with gateway mode to 9.6. Once it restarted I powered off and then swapped out the launcher.dat for the fimware.bin and rxtools.dat. Loaded up in to 9.6 rx mode and then proceeded to system transfer to another 3ds sysnand. Hope that helps but I don't think it matters where emunand is updated from. I just used gateway mode as I never had issues using it.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just want to add that I created emunand with gateway then updated with gateway mode to 9.6. Once it restarted I powered off and then swapped out the launcher.dat for the fimware.bin and rxtools.dat. Loaded up in to 9.6 rx mode and then proceeded to system transfer to another 3ds sysnand. Hope that helps but I don't think it matters where emunand is updated from. I just used gateway mode as I never had issues using it.

It should not matter where you've updated your emunand.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't hold your breath for MT. Why are you using their emuNAND instead of roxas' anyhow?

Boot into rxMode, update to 9.6, then use the save data tool to transfer your save. Easy!

Because rxMode is pretty new, and I had used MT's emuNAND before, and DS profile exploit.
I can't transfer the save in rxMode because it tells me it's corrupted, so I'm boned.

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I booted intoo RX mode then clicked on System settings and it was RX-E4.5 I updated it to 9.6.0-24U and it rebooted and now my systemnand is updated to the new ver.... :( who does nand mods in the usa for 3DS XL and how much?

Soory about that, i updated without problem, on my 3DS XL (EU) on firmware 4.5 and now my emunand is 9.6.

P.S: Thank you Roxas for your update

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx this tool Pokemon Omega Ruby legal .cia available later today

It sucks to be me because I was wonting to get that game bad :( will all i like is a soder iron and some wire to do the nand mod.

And legal cia of omega ruby come out 33 min a go its up :( never mind of that.

dela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You know what would be cool? If rxTools recognized Palantine CFW as EmuNAND.

Might as well point at the start of emunand, the so-called CFW Palantine, but the point to the nand not let you start any file cia. patches on the initiation of unsigned code is via the boot.bin

brunno159

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sysnand on 4.5. I've set up a new emunand. Worked fine. Then booted rx mode. Fine. Updated to 9.6. Black screen....Sysnand still on 4.5. Emunand broken. Any toughts?

ps: Emunand green and keyx green

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sysnand on 4.5. I've set up a new emunand. Worked fine. Then booted rx mode. Fine. Updated to 9.6. Black screen....Sysnand still on 4.5. Emunand broken. Any toughts?

ps: Emunand green and keyx green

download 2.2.1 ver and new firmware.bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto