Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a friendly reminder to all that it's both illegal and against GBAtemp rules to share and request these keys. Do so at your own risk.

May the ban hammer forever swing in your favor.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
keep trying to boot it up if you're sure you have the correct bin files, RxTools just has a really crappy bootrate(from what i've experienced)
I've tried about 15 times so far and not once has it been able to boot properly :|

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a friendly reminder to all that it's both illegal and against GBAtemp rules to share and request these keys. Do so at your own risk.

May the ban hammer forever swing in your favor.
I'm aware of that if you were talking to me ~

but

as I pointed out before

there are plenty of "Search this and you might find it" 's, so I'm not all that worried, as they haven't been shot down
so that's me plan

and good god when you get 4 notifs in 30 seconds you know gbatemp is active

tom2199

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
keep trying to boot it up if you're sure you have the correct bin files, RxTools just has a really crappy bootrate(from what i've experienced)
Booting into the rxTools menu is possible, but for me it's always freezing if i want to boot into emunand

RyuuPix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried about 15 times so far and not once has it been able to boot properly :|
can you at least boot into the rxtools menu?
Booting into the rxTools menu is possible, but for me it's always freezing if i want to boot into emunand
try booting directly to emunand, i tend to get a black screen 3 times in a row for the most part but on the 4th it usually boots in right

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated to this latest build. N3DS 10.5 emunand. Worked flawlessly the first try!
From the Google Spreadsheet there is Key X and Key Y and CTR, which one is needed?
Key x.

rather than waiting for a reply, you could have just made both and checked the MD5 against the ones posted earlier. The MD5s posted are correct.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm sticking with ReiNand for the time being as I have no idea on where to get those 2 needed keys. Google is not helping one bit as it gives me one result, the page with the MD5 hashes on it.

tyrran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick questions, because I'm an idiot:

1. I've already upgraded my emuNAND to 10.5 for ReiNAND, can I use this same partition for RxTools or definitely not?

2. If I mirror my sysNAND to make a new emuNAND, should I upgrade via sysupdater or the system update options in settings?

Thanks!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confused. In the QuickStartGuide for 3.0, step 2 says to use the firm folder generated from step 1... but then goes on to say "if using a New 3DS you also need the encrypted “firmware.bin” used by previous versions of Cakehax. Rename to: 0004013820000002.bin", and then IMPORTANT!.txt states "If you are a N3DS user: -Copy the new firm folder generated with n3ds_cdn_firm.py" which signifies the original one from step two.

So which is it for N3DS users? The one generated from n3ds_cdn_firm.py with an MD5 of EFEB89AC6FA4A0DACDF805E7AF91EE82? Or the one from Cakehax with MD5 B99ADF0ADB279712367C06EB83BA9AE6? We're being told two different things in the 3.0 package.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
time to play the Brick my Emunand game got keys.bin MD5 match up (amazing considering i was half asleep when made them)
just need to copy over the files now

How did you guys update to 10.5 through sysupdater or system update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Wake up, it's da first of da month
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So get up, get up, get up, get up, get up (so cash your checks and come up)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So get up, get up, get up, get up, get up (so cash your checks and come up)