stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think those features aren't implemented yet for N3DS. You would probably have to use Decrypt9

after attempting to follow FunkyCIA2 OP i'm too stupid to figure out python....i'll just format emunand..if only rxtools copied the eshop spoofer from Pasta

goddamnit

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that's intentional lol
Fuck it I just updated it lol 9.5.0-23, one question did I fuck up when I unlinked emunand and sysnand?? Am I supposed to not have any of my original apps and purchases on sysnand after updating?? I have them now only on my emunand

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck it I just updated it lol 9.5.0-23, one question did I fuck up when I unlinked emunand and sysnand?? Am I supposed to not have any of my original apps and purchases on sysnand after updating?? I have them now only on my emunand
Not fully understand your question. You need to unlink in case you want to make EMUNAND into perma-CFW by themhax autoboot. You can re-download your purchases on systnand after unlink process - format sysnand & taking the memory card out (don't format sysnand on N3DS if you ever downgraded MSET).

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not fully understand your question. You need to unlink in case you want to make EMUNAND into perma-CFW by themhax autoboot. You can re-download your purchases on systnand after unlink process - format sysnand & taking the memory card out (don't format sysnand on N3DS if you ever downgraded MSET).
I meant to say that I wanted to unlink them and when I formatted I lost all my apps and games on sysnand but they all come out when I boot into rxtool emunand

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant to say that I wanted to unlink them and when I formatted I lost all my apps and games on sysnand but they all come out when I boot into rxtool emunand
That's exactly what unlinking SYSNAND and EMUNAND do: game, save data, app on EMUNAND is not linked with SYSNAND game, save data, app.

With linked NANDs, the game shares the same save slot on both NAND: change on EMUNAND = change on SYSNAND. Unlinked NANDs, change on EMUNAND won't affect SYSNAND and vice versa.

Last edited by tivu100,
Reactions: dmc310

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly what unlinking SYSNAND and EMUNAND do: game, save data, app on EMUNAND is not linked with SYSNAND game, save data, app.

With linked NANDs, the game shares the same save slot on both NAND: change on EMUNAND = change on SYSNAND. Unlinked NANDs, change on EMUNAND won't affect SYSNAND and vice versa.
Ohh so I am supposed to lose the games on sysnand not on emunand but I can still download them on sysnand right but I wont, it will be waste of memory thank you tivu100

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh so I am supposed to lose the games on sysnand not on emunand but I can still download them on sysnand right but I wont, it will be waste of memory thank you tivu100
Correct. With unlinked NANDS, you have second slot for games with 1 save slot like Pokemon. My friend uses the one on Sysnand as challenge mode: catch Pokemon at the lowest level, lowest form possible; EV training; No daycare/breeding until lv100; no potion, restore, healer, rare candy.... The one on EMUNAND is for casual gaming.

Last edited by tivu100,
Reactions: dmc310

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct. With unlinked NANDS, you have second slot for games with 1 save slot like Pokemon. My friend uses the one on Sysnand as challenge mode: catch Pokemon at the lowest level, lowest form possible; EV training; No daycare/breeding until lv100; no potion, restore, healer, rare candy.... The one on EMUNAND is for casual gaming.
How would I be able to get them back?? Wont it ask me to update??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*