Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-19228

Is there some way to remove the "Press A to boot into sysnand" so it just boots straight into sysnand.

D

Deleted-19228

Yea I think I'm missing that for some reason. Mine boots straight to a menu that says "The emunand was not found on your SDCard. Press A to boot SYSNAND" and I have no settings...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I think I'm missing that for some reason. Mine boots straight to a menu that says "The emunand was not found on your SDCard. Press A to boot SYSNAND" and I have no settings...
Hold L trigger on boot up to get into rxTools menu

D

Deleted-19228

Too many things to hold L at lol...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The only thing left now is to get the GBA patches working. Any reason it's freezing up on an n3DS currently?

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Please edit your original post.

I don't want to see posts from joe noob complaining that they updated their sysNAND to 9.5 because some fucking moron posted without thinking.
They wouldn't complain about updated sysnand... They would complain about bricked 3DS! (Using sysupdater in a firmlaunched environment like sysnand rxMode results in a brick)

Reactions: MelonGx and Zidapi

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since Roxas is gone and doesn't update the OP, I have to ask... does RxMode work with the latest software? Obv I would keep sysNAND on 9.2, but can I update emu to 10.1? I'm on 9.8 right now, I think, and I know there isn't a big REASON to update, I just want to make the update nag go away.

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
since Roxas is gone and doesn't update the OP, I have to ask... does RxMode work with the latest software? Obv I would keep sysNAND on 9.2, but can I update emu to 10.1? I'm on 9.8 right now, I think, and I know there isn't a big REASON to update, I just want to make the update nag go away.
10.1 works. Only on O3DS

Reactions: MelonGx

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I need to install this on my stock 9.0.0-2U N3DS do I need any flashcart or cubic ninja

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@WhoAmI? It's a pitty to read about the stuff on your server. So sad that many ppl. don't have respect anymore for something you do and provide for free. So sad for those who really respected and appreciated what you did :/
If you really gonne leave GBATemp once you finished your projects, Good Luck in life, I will miss you on the boards! And so, life goes on!

Thanks for the help you provided in compiling rxTools by myself!

Regards

[EDIT]
I would have send it in PM but for obvious reasons you turned that off ;)

Last edited by DjoeN,

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
BTW, browserhax was recently updated. Supposedly fixes lots of things on O3DS.
Good news but Ninjhax / Dean_ released CIA + Themehax installation is much stable though.

I don't understand? Why not build and upload to somewhere like before? You don't need to have your server public in that case. I stopped my builds because of you doing it good. ;-)
If a hacking group attacked your server persistently just for fun, how would you feel about it?

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff