Not open for further replies.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
@Crusard This looks amazing and will become my default theme when 3 is released but on a side note I think @AHP_person should be in the credits as well since i firmly believe without him roxas would never have had the balls or motivation to patch rxtools signature which is the main reason behind it becoming such a popular cfw

Yer... I was talking to Roxas, the other day. He said that AHP sorta did him a favour, since rxTools has changed DRAMATICALLY, now that others are actively working on it.

Does AHP deserve credit? I honestly don't know. It's great that rxTools is open source because of what he did, however there's still the thing about how AHP, took Roxas's work and edited it...

I know its been argued before, about how everyone's work gets RE'd but... Roxas did all this, out of kindness. He's cool and he was open to suggestions back when the project was closed sauce (:P). I think AHP should've showed Roxas, a bit more respect than that.

But eh. Roxas said that he doesn't want rxTools, to be his project. Since he donated it to the Pasta team, I guess it's their decision.

I'm just thinking aloud.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yer... I was talking to Roxas, the other day. He said that AHP sorta did him a favour, since rxTools has changed DRAMATICALLY, now that others are actively working on it.

Does AHP deserve credit? I honestly don't know. It's great that rxTools is open source because of what he did, however there's still the thing about how AHP, took Roxas's work and edited it...

I know its been argued before, about how everyone's work gets RE'd but... Roxas did all this, out of kindness. He's cool and he was open to suggestions back when the project was closed sauce (:P). I think AHP should've showed Roxas, a bit more respect than that.

But eh. Roxas said that he doesn't want rxTools, to be his project. Since he donated it to the Pasta team, I guess it's their decision.

I'm just thinking aloud.
Hey, off topic, but could you please check the last post in your Sudokuhax thread?

Reactions: WhoAmI?

ClintYip_92122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Anyone have issues with generating xorpads with the latest rxtools-cakes? It doesn't seem to let me do it, but the original rxTools 2.6 was fine

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone have issues with generating xorpads with the latest rxtools-cakes? It doesn't seem to let me do it, but the original rxTools 2.6 was fine

The xorpads generation works fine for me with the version I posted some pages ago. (just tested with CN because it's a small game)

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@AlbertoSONIC:

Thank you guys for your hard work it seems to be coming nicely :)

So what's the current status of the new implementation? In other words, what has been implemented, and what is currently being implemented before next release?

It would be great to know where it stands as of now, as well as get an idea of what to expect :D

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlbertoSONIC:

Thank you guys for your hard work it seems to be coming nicely :)

So what's the current status of the new implementation? In other words, what has been implemented, and what is currently being implemented before next release?

It would be great to know where it stands as of now, as well as get an idea of what to expect :D
I believe Everything is mostly working (GUI and stuff), they will make a 3.0 release once they have achieved N3DS support.
P.S. : I also believe that some one mentioned that xorpad generation is broken.

All we can do now is wait (or contribute).

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using 2.6, sometime I still can't boot into emunand with ds profile. It shows black screen and I need to hold down power button & repeat.

Reactions: Sels

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I believe Everything is mostly working (GUI and stuff), they will make a 3.0 release once they have achieved N3DS support.
P.S. : I also believe that some one mentioned that xorpad generation is broken.

All we can do now is wait (or contribute).
Yeah I know all of that. I have been following the thread :)
That being said, some reports were conflicting, like the xorpad generation. Another user said its working fine.

So yeah it would be nice if we get an idea of what the current changelog is, and what it should be by release time :D

Edit: I am also interested if the bugs introduced in 2.6 are fixed, or if the team are even aware of them. I will try the compiled version posted above to check ;)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know all of that. I have been following the thread :)
That being said, some reports were conflicting, like the xorpad generation. Another user said its working fine.

So yeah it would be nice if we get an idea of what the current changelog is, and what it should be by release time :D

Edit: I am also interested if the bugs introduced in 2.6 are fixed, or if the team are even aware of them. I will try the compiled version posted above to check ;)

was the bugs fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1