Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kengetsu.byethost16.com
XP
Country
United States
I can totally read. . . I promise. . . XD

I suppose on a side note does anyone know of a way to downgrade sysnand? I have a second o3DS with 9.8 on it and would like to downgrade to 9.2 if possible. I have looked around but haven't found anything.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Try include ImageMagick into your path before those begin with %SystemRoot%. Or get the convert.exe from ImageMagick and its DLLs (if needed you could see those in dependencywalker with the file), to the folder. Cause WIndows itself have a convert.exe in ..System32 maybe.. so it tells you not correct parameter.
Alriigggghhhttt!

OctopusRift

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I third this? XD

Yeah really can't figure out how to compile it correctly.
Image magick is supposed to work, windows has a built in CONVERT command... so it makes it hard for imagemagick to do its thing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not working... :P It won't stop invalid parametering.

OctopusRift

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I GOT IT TO WORK!!!! Copy convert.exe to the theme folder, open makefile in an editor, change @convert to @convert.exe!

OctopusRift

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
They should really find a way of making the default theme integrated into rxTools. Might make some peoples lives easier.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm not working on the theme. The Crusard and company are. I'm just maintaining the CakeHAX fork while they work on fixing the bugs. :P
Data install is hanging again... I downloaded a new firmwarerx.bin for rxcake with themes... it hangs...

OctopusRift

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
As I said. Themed version of rxTools CakeHAX does not use firmewareRX.bin. rename it to firmware.bin and try again.
AH! Thank you!

Are screenshots implemented yet?

As I said. Themed version of rxTools CakeHAX does not use firmewareRX.bin. rename it to firmware.bin and try again.
It doesn't want to do data install... :( I can't seem to get past data install on the themed version. Same firmware.bin, just renamed.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the compiled build for those who want to test CakeHAX version of rxTools with the new GUI:

rxCakeTest.zip
(this includes the correct NDS file for installing MSET rop)

I swapped bottom screen offsets to make bottom screen work correctly from spider/mset entry points. I have not tested mset on 4.x. But I do know it works from 9.x if you downgraded MSET. (should boot fine from spider too)

This is pretty much what current rxTools source has but with CakeHax and few small tweaks added. Note that the bottom screen offset swaps are not present in my source code for the branch I compiled it from. I did a temp change for that to build this test build for MSET/Spider users. Ninjhax does not work with this build FYI. They will be fixing that soon hopefully.

BIN files in the "theme" folder go to rxtools/Theme/0 on SD card.

Would like to know if this boots on n3DS, but I don't think it will. The build they have working on n3DS may not be committed to their github yet. (probably because it's not done yet. :P )
can't test right now, but does this mean lauching the ds profile exploit on 9.x is a thing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ