ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seeing as how the original Pokémon Sun and Moon NTR plugin, SUMOHax, has not been updated in a while, I have decided to release my remake of it, with added codes, features and improved ease of use.

To those new to NTR plugins, you’ll need a 3DS with a custom firmware like Luma3DS, BootNTR Selector, and a new3DS or new3DS XL as NTR does not work with extended memory games such as Sun and Moon on old3DS.

Download Link | Source Code
- Pokémon Spawner (Spawn a wild Pokémon by ID)
1. Set ID
2. Set Level
3. Set Form

- EXP Modifiers
1. Dynamic EXP multiplier adjustable from 0x to 255x

- Time Modifiers (Changes time of day in game without affecting 3DS clock)
1. Increase or decrease in-game time in one-hour intervals

- Appearance Modifiers
1. Change Gender (Open a menu to see change. WARNING: This will reset clothes and hair)
2. Change Skin Tone (Ride a Pokémon or save and reload)

- Battle Modifiers
1. 100% Capture Rate
2. Wild Pokémon are Shiny (Does not work on Shiny-locked Pokémon)
3. Stat Stages +6 (Raises all in-battle stat stages to max)
4. Use Z-Moves without Z-Crystal

- Movement Modifiers
1. Run Faster
2. No trip animation
3. Walk through Walls (Hold R to activate)

- Pokémon Modifiers
1. Rename any Pokémon at the Name Rater
2. Instant Egg available from Nursery (Hold L and speak with NPC)
3. Instant Hatching (Hatch eggs in one step)

- Currency Modifiers (Adjust currency to a custom quantity in increments of 500,000)
1. Poké Dollars
2. Festival Coins
3. Total Festival Coins
4. Photo Thumbs Up
5. Battle Points

- Items (Adjust items to a custom quantity in increments of 50)
1. All Poké Balls Types
2. All Items
3. All Medicine Items
4. All Berries
5. All Poké Beans
6. All TMs
7. All Clothes

- QR Codes
1. Removal of 24h wait time between Island Scans
2. 100 QR Scan Points

- Misc
1. Instant message speed
2. Access PC from Anywhere (Open Options sub-menu)
3. Re-match trainers (Hold L and speak to Trainer)
4. Black outline toggle ON/OFF for player and Pokémon. (Open a menu to see change)
5. NTR Debugger toggle to allow access from NTR Debugger outside of Festival Plaza (Disables in-game NFC while active)
View attachment 73840 View attachment 73841 View attachment 73842 View attachment 73843 View attachment 73844 View attachment 73845

In this release I have chosen to remove any codes that could make illegitimate Pokémon such as Catch Trainer's Pokémon and Learn any TM, but have added Spawn Pokémon. Legal Pokémon can be spawned if attention is taken to the level, location and form.

This is a work in progress and a learning exercise. The GateShark cheats these codes were derived from can be found in the resources folder.

v0.2.0 (Due to a mix up, please re download if you downloaded prior to Jan 5, 2017 6:50PM EST)
Added additional forms for Pokémon Spawner

v0.1.2
Un-hid QR Codes which were previously disabled from previous debugging

v0.1.1
Fixed compile bug in source code

v0.1.0
Initial release
Can this be ported to Gateway for using it on O3DS?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly why I changed that code so that it supports 4 slots instead of the original 2 (plus with a way to undo in case of landing into the void), so that it's actually usable even with the zone limitation.

I used it a lot when I had to go through a zone filled with trainers. When I beat a trainer, I save my position to slot Up, I fly to the Pokemon Center and heal, then I fly to the closest zone to the one I left then I have 3 slots that allow me to jump to zone boundaries and quickly come back to the zone I first left, and then I can teleport in front of the trainer I defeated not so long ago and I can go to the next one without having wasted time running around like fool. And when I beat that one, I update the Up slot of course.
This can apply when grinding for XP or whatever too as long as you want to do something in a specific zone and have to heal in another one.
Interesting, but I would just use the PC Anywhere cheat to heal my Pokémon. Deposit them and take them back out fully heals them, don't even need to close and re-open the PC Box. I'll consider it but since this is a learning thing for me I'd re-write the code myself to be sure I understood it which will take a little while if I decide to implement it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can this be ported to Gateway for using it on O3DS?
Some things could be, but most are too complicated and cannot be replicated in Gateway codes. What are you interested in specifically?

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Interesting, but I would just use the PC Anywhere cheat to heal my Pokémon. Deposit them and take them back out fully heals them, don't even need to close and re-open the PC Box. I'll consider it but since this is a learning thing for me I'd re-write the code myself to be sure I understood it which will take a little while if I decide to implement it.
Hehe, I removed the PC Anywhere code in my build to prevent myself from cheating (like against the Fantastic Four at the end of the story, you could heal your Pokemon using the PC Anywhere cheat but not using the Teleport one) :P
But yeah, it fulfills the need too.

I have another use case, though only for story mode (which I finished so I don't care anymore about that use case). You entered a cave you never visited before and you come to an embranchment (not sure if that word is a valid one...). You "know" there is an object on one side and the "real path" on the other side but you don't know which side is which. So you put a teleporter here and you try a side.
If that side was the object-side, then ok, pick the object up then teleport to the embranchment to avoid wild Zubats.
If that side was the "real path", then when you notice it's the "real path", set a teleporter where you are, use the teleporter to the embranchment, do the other side then come back to the "real path" teleporter to avoid Zubats.

This case doesn't need 4 slots but having slots on a D-Pad may be convenient to save teleporters on a direction key that reminds you of the place where you teleport.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, I removed the PC Anywhere code in my build to prevent myself from cheating (like against the Fantastic Four at the end of the story, you could heal your Pokemon using the PC Anywhere cheat but not using the Teleport one) :P
But yeah, it fulfills the need too.

I have another use case, though only for story mode (which I finished so I don't care anymore about that use case). You entered a cave you never visited before and you come to an embranchment (not sure if that word is a valid one...). You "know" there is an object on one side and the "real path" on the other side but you don't know which side is which. So you put a teleporter here and you try a side.
If that side was the object-side, then ok, pick the object up then teleport to the embranchment to avoid wild Zubats.
If that side was the "real path", then when you notice it's the "real path", set a teleporter where you are, use the teleporter to the embranchment, do the other side then come back to the "real path" teleporter to avoid Zubats.

This case doesn't need 4 slots but having slots on a D-Pad may be convenient to save teleporters on a direction key that reminds you of the place where you teleport.
You're right, PC Anywhere would allow you to cheat at the Elite 4 by swapping out Pokémon. As for the branching pathway scenario, I use Walk though Walls to back track without encounters but I can see the use for this code in those scenarios.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob User here to NTR. How do I use this? I have an a9hl N3dsxl with luma using sysnand.
Download this: BootNTR Selector
After installing it and going through setup, you'll have a 'plugin' folder on your SD card. Put the two game folders from my download into that plugin folder. When you want to use the plugin, run BootNTR Selector to load NTR then start the game. NTR lasts until you restart the 3DS. Press SELECT in game to open the cheat menu.

Reactions: eroz76

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this: BootNTR Selector
After installing it and going through setup, you'll have a 'plugin' folder on your SD card. Put the two game folders from my download into that plugin folder. When you want to use the plugin, run BootNTR Selector to load NTR then start the game. NTR lasts until you restart the 3DS. Press SELECT in game to open the cheat menu.
Awesome! Thank you!

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hayleia Good examples of usage
You're right, PC Anywhere would allow you to cheat at the Elite 4 by swapping out Pokémon. As for the branching pathway scenario, I use Walk though Walls to back track without encounters but I can see the use for this code in those scenarios.
I used walk though walls, but sometimes that get confusing or you can still get random encounters while in the void.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to add Remove Wait Time on QR codes?
May I ask why? So you can scan more than 10 QR codes a day? There's a cheat that just sets your points to 100. Are you trying to add Pokémon to your Pokédex by scanning the QR codes and want to do more than 10 a day?

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about always repel as a code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give the credits to those who deserve it at least.
Credits are given on the github but I can add them to the OP as well if you'd like.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What about always repel as a code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For now the only version of that code only works on Gateway.

Reactions: RustInPeace

AxeEon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask why? So you can scan more than 10 QR codes a day? There's a cheat that just sets your points to 100. Are you trying to add Pokémon to your Pokédex by scanning the QR codes and want to do more than 10 a day?
Just want a full dex by scanning the codes the points dont matter

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want a full dex by scanning the codes the points dont matter
I'll look into it. In the mean time, SciresM's code.bin patch removes the QR code scan limit. With the latest nightly update of Luma3DS you can use it by just downloading this IPS file and putting it in SD:\luma\titles\<title id for sun or moon>\

Then your QR codes won't have a limit.

Attachments

• SciresM.ips.zip
    661 bytes · Views: 170

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto