ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rattata & Vulpix work, Pikachu and Unown don't.
Got it, this is my fault. Somehow I re-uploaded the same version and didn't actually update it. Try downloading it one more time. I'm going to start adding version numbers to the plugin starting next release.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your lack of reply to my last post makes me think you're busy with your Ash-Geninja now, :P
No, went to go eat dinner. Trying new plugin now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welp, it's missing Kanto Pikachu. Will look through more later.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, went to go eat dinner. Trying new plugin now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welp, it's missing Kanto Pikachu. Will look through more later.
There isn't one. Ash wore the same hat in Kanto and Johto so they're the same Pikachu.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't one. Ash wore the same hat in Kanto and Johto so they're the same Pikachu.
Gotcha. Also I have a theory. If I called in say a Treecko, then in battle set it to call in a Litten, used False Swipe and Adrenaline Orb, would it call for help a Litten?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha. Also I have a theory. If I called in say a Treecko, then in battle set it to call in a Litten, used False Swipe and Adrenaline Orb, would it call for help a Litten?
The Pokémon that responds for help will be the one the spawner is set to.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But will Pokemon that don't call for help (like Treecko) then call for help?
I've tested and it does not appear so. Foreign Pokémon will not call for help while native Pokémon will. So you could run into a wild Pokémon, then turn the spawner on and let it call for help to get a spawned Pokémon. Knock out the spawned Pokémon and let the wild Pokémon call for help again. Each time they do the stats on the spawned Pokémon should be increase due to SOS chaining. This takes too long for me to verify right now though. May I ask why you're looking to SOS battle spawned Pokémon? If it's a Pokémon you can't normally catch in this region then it's already going to be illegal. Why not modify the stats in an editor?

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested and it does not appear so. Foreign Pokémon will not call for help while native Pokémon will. So you could run into a wild Pokémon, then turn the spawner on and let it call for help to get a spawned Pokémon. Knock out the spawned Pokémon and let the wild Pokémon call for help again. Each time they do the stats on the spawned Pokémon should be increase due to SOS chaining. This takes too long for me to verify right now though. May I ask why you're looking to SOS battle spawned Pokémon? If it's a Pokémon you can't normally catch in this region then it's already going to be illegal. Why not modify the stats in an editor?
Not for stats. Just thinking it would be a cool picture to fool my friends (no idea I hack) like "Look I found a Mew and it called a Magearna!"

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for stats. Just thinking it would be a cool picture to fool my friends (no idea I hack) like "Look I found a Mew and it called a Magearna!"
Ah, I see! That would be a funny screenshot. Some more testing will need to be in order. I think calling for help may even be specific to the Pokémon native to the spot you're encountering them in, not just any Alola region Pokémon.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see! That would be a funny screenshot. Some more testing will need to be in order. I think calling for help may even be specific to the Pokémon native to the spot you're encountering them in, not just any Alola region Pokémon.
Who knows, that may become a code in the future! (Instant SOS Battle)

TrueMrHacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a really nice remake, good work! I could never get the wild encounter to work on the original and the forced shiny wild encounter never worked :( , but this does! Thank you very much!

Reactions: DocKlokMan

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You didn't add the 4 save slot teleported code?
I did not. I asked a few people what they would actually use it for, since it's restricted to only the map you're currently on, and none could bring convincing answers or examples. I attempted to add map changing into the code but it proved to be beyond my abilities. If you can bring me a good, useful example that would benefit from having this code I'll think about adding it in an update.
That's exactly why I changed that code so that it supports 4 slots instead of the original 2 (plus with a way to undo in case of landing into the void), so that it's actually usable even with the zone limitation.

I used it a lot when I had to go through a zone filled with trainers. When I beat a trainer, I save my position to slot Up, I fly to the Pokemon Center and heal, then I fly to the closest zone to the one I left then I have 3 slots that allow me to jump to zone boundaries and quickly come back to the zone I first left, and then I can teleport in front of the trainer I defeated not so long ago and I can go to the next one without having wasted time running around like fool. And when I beat that one, I update the Up slot of course.
This can apply when grinding for XP or whatever too as long as you want to do something in a specific zone and have to heal in another one.

Reactions: YyAoMmIi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto