ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...demand a change...

This is the part people find disagreeable. You can tell that @AnalogMan basically agrees with your idea in spirit, sine he made the changes you would hope he would, in future revisions, but you didn't make it sound like you understood his good intentions. That kind of speech and attitude comes off as disrespectful of him and his work.

As a developer, it's important to see what changes were made to software over time. He's also advised everyone to update as much as possible, adding warnings that old builds had problems. And anyone can build from an old version got themselves. And people are rotten, so someone is always going to find unfair advantages against you, one way or the other. So it's not the ends of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I tried using the no outline cheat on Pokemon Sun & Moon's NTR plugin, the game crashes. Has this been fixed?

I'm using NTR Boot Selector v2.72 with 3.4 on a New 3DS XL.
Need more info. How long ago did you try? Was it this plugin or another? If it was this plugin, which version? Currently all codes are reported working.

Kronillix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No saltiness, just annoyed because people post this kind of stuff with such potential to break the game for others. He's indeed allowed and I can't do anything about it because moderators won't care unless is piracy.
I just wanted to share my disagreement with these releases and demand a change to attemp to minimize the damage to the competitive scene of a game I love.

L

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That kind of speech and attitude comes off as disrespectful of him and his work.

As a developer, it's important to see what changes were made to software over time. He's also advised everyone to update as much as possible, adding warnings that old builds had problems.

Sorry if it sounds excesively rude but I wasn't going to be any more soft about something I heavily disagree. Due personal experience I'm aware of how annoying is when people doesn't appreciate the stuff you develop so I must agree his work is definitely cool and works nicely. My main issue was a moral one with making it public.
I'll keep hoping this changes soon <3

D

Deleted User

Good job on the codes. A gender code can probably be a helpful one or have the opponent have -6 stats on everything. Keep it up!

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just used the outline removal and I honestly can't understand how people think it looks better. The lack of an outline makes the models look like soft blobs, and some Pokemon use the outlines as part of their design, so removing them introduces some visual quirks. You can tell the game was made with the outlines in mind. The models don't have good enough lighting and contrast to stand on their own.

The outlines are sharp and crisp on the 3DS's 240p screen. Outline removal may look better on Citra at a higher resolutions with a lighting mod, but not on the 3DS.
To each their own. I didn't like No Outlines at first either, but the more I used it the more it grew on me.

Reactions: rphlfjrd

ChrisN8

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi i use your plugin because it did an amazing job but i was wondering if a "cheat" like this coud be make :

Choose your pokemon for battle instead of use the 1st of the list
The role of this code would be that you wont need to change your pokemon order to make them battle.

I mean before a battle you can hold a button and the pokemon link to that button would be use, like L for 1st for pokemon in the list, R for the 2nd, Y for the 3rd, X for the 4th, A for the 5th & B for the 6th.

Do you think it's possible or am i completely crazy ?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i use your plugin because it did an amazing job but i was wondering if a "cheat" like this coud be make :

Choose your pokemon for battle instead of use the 1st of the list
The role of this code would be that you wont need to change your pokemon order to make them battle.

I mean before a battle you can hold a button and the pokemon link to that button would be use, like L for 1st for pokemon in the list, R for the 2nd, Y for the 3rd, X for the 4th, A for the 5th & B for the 6th.

Do you think it's possible or am i completely crazy ?
This could likely be done with some assembly modification, which would cause the game to show the switch Pokémon screen at the start of the battle rather than sending out the first Pokémon by default, but it's a bit above my skill level to do. @ymyn would be the only one I know that would be able to do something like that.

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh