ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AnalogMan i have a request (of course just if its possible and if you take requests and if its ok if i post it here)

Change Player Name (The OT that caught a pokemon [but i guess you know what i mean])

well, of course it would be easy to just create a new game since im not that far on the savegame. but my problem is that this savegame is for my sister and i randomly took a name for her she actually doesnt want. and the biggest problem is that i got munchlax with the snorlium z from the event and you cant transfer those items.
i answered this above but it would be infeasible due to lack of keyboard. Plus PKHeX can do exactly what you ask much better than I could. Lastly, be careful editing the name, if you use GameSync with PGL you may get banned.

I'm probably doing something wrong, but the Overlay in the battles won't work. I'm using a New 3DS, and using 0.5.0 of your cheat Menu.
I'm holding X in battle but it doesn't show up
Did you activate the View Opponents Info cheat?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@AnalogMan i have a request (of course just if its possible and if you take requests and if its ok if i post it here)

Change Player Name (The OT that caught a pokemon [but i guess you know what i mean])
Not happening. Pay attention.
Edit: ninja'd :ninja:
Also I wouldn't be adding it as it risks PGL ban and can easily be done with PKHeX. I don't see trainer name editing as something you'd want to do often and on the fly.
Sorry, I meant that it would be possible with the keyboard function, not that it'd necessarily be suitable for your plugin.

I agree with you, there's no reason to need change your trainer name on the fly.

Last edited by Zidapi,

JackTheFroster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not happening. Pay attention.
Edit: ninja'd :ninja:

Sorry, I meant that it would be possible with the keyboard function, not that it'd necessarily be suitable for your plugin.

I agree with you, there's no reason to need change your trainer name on the fly.

alrite, still thanks ^^

JackTheFroster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i answered this above but it would be infeasible due to lack of keyboard. Plus PKHeX can do exactly what you ask much better than I could. Lastly, be careful editing the name, if you use GameSync with PGL you may get banned.

Did you activate the View Opponents Info cheat?
well, i changed the name successfully now and at the moment i havent used PGL and GameSync. i dont know if my sister will, but i dont think it will be a big problem for her ^^ still thanks for telling me about PKHeX, thats all i wanted for now

Kronillix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but that code is still under development and not available for use yet. Also I wouldn't be adding it as it risks PGL ban and can easily be done with PKHeX. I don't see trainer name editing as something you'd want to do often and on the fly.
Well I don't have a computer, and when i tried on my friends pc, the latest pkhex crashes when you click "trainer info" also i never used PGL, I'd just use this for satisfaction

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't have a computer, and when i tried on my friends pc, the latest pkhex crashes when you click "trainer info" also i never used PGL, I'd just use this for satisfaction
The latest pkhex is supposed to fix the trainer info crash and it did fix it for me. You sure you used the latest?

Last edited by lonewolf08,

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding stuff on the plugin with the potential to cheat at such level as getting advantage on a battle with infinite Z move or knowing opposite Pokemon items/abilities is disgusting.
I encourage you to delete all until you can provide builds that cannot harm legit battling. The git repo should go down as well to prevent people from building a dangerous release after reversing commits.

¡¡¡You haven't even deleted the old builds that still have internet access enabled!!!

Last edited by Eskuero,

Mars80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Adding stuff on the plugin with the potential to cheat at such level as getting advantage on a battle with infinite Z move or knowing opposite Pokemon items/abilities is disgusting.
I encourage you to delete all until you can provide builds that cannot harm legit battling. The git repo should go down as well to prevent people from building a dangerous release after reversing commits. ¡¡¡You haven't even deleted the old builds that still have internet access enabled!!!
battle cheats are disabled when going online, so how does it harm anyone?

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
battle cheats are disabled when going online, so how does it harm anyone?

You can use in offline battling a.k.a plenty of real life and official tournaments which is even worse than Global Link.

Anyway did you even read what I said?
He still has the old releases with online enabled on the git so anyone can stick to just use 0.3.0 version

Last edited by Eskuero,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how are you guys even getting this to work? I feel like I'm missing a step, but Ive done everything what the OP has listed.
Use Mode 3 press home/choose the game then press select ingame = nothing and I always enable game patching for luma since I use NTR on other games

Grantman20

Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
You can use in offline battling a.k.a plenty of real life and official tournaments which is even worse than Global Link.

He still has the old releases with online enabled on the git so anyone can stick to just use 0.3.0 version
salty much? This guy has every right to keep old versions of his plugin on the git. Got a problem? Talk to a moderater.

Mars80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

The Old releases have the possibility of getting you banned when going online, so who in their right mind would use an old version (except for those who want to cheat and get banned for going online, for some odd reason)
And after the release of ver. 0.4.1 "Protecting online play" no one is going to look back to older versions, thinking that version 0.4.1 and greater have a Zero ban risk.

and if people were to use 0.3.0, they would be missing out on this list of fixes and features:
  • New Features
    1. Spawn ID now has a Random option. Will randomize a Pokémon between 1 and 802 along with randomizing the form.
    2. Spawn Level now has a passthrough option that leaves wild level untouched.
    3. Shiny encounter odds can now be changed. From 1/1 (always shiny) to 1/4096 (Normal odds) it increases in powers of two: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 ... etc.
  • Bug fixes:
    1. 100% Catch rate can now properly be disabled
    2. Minior's form cannot be set with the Spawner due to how the game generates Minior specifically. Form option updated to reflect this.
    3. Unobtainable items from the Berry and Medicine bags have been removed. Running the code again will remove unobtainable items that were previously granted.

Reactions: RustInPeace

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how are you guys even getting this to work? I feel like I'm missing a step, but Ive done everything what the OP has listed.
Use Mode 3 press home/choose the game then press select ingame = nothing and I always enable game patching for luma since I use NTR on other games
I'm sure you're familiar with NTR, but in the efforts of assisting, did you download the old3DS variant on my release page? Is it located in SD:/plugin/titledID/Sun/Moon.plg? After running Mode-3 and pressing Home, are you then launching Pokémon while Mode 3 is still suspended? Do you see the green flash on the top screen while Pokémon is booting? If the game stops when you press Select but you don't see anything appear on the bottom screen, press it again, the screen doesn't always refresh.

Reactions: MasterJ360

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
salty much? This guy has every right to keep old versions of his plugin on the git. Got a problem? Talk to a moderater.

No saltiness, just annoyed because people post this kind of stuff with such potential to break the game for others. He's indeed allowed and I can't do anything about it because moderators won't care unless is piracy.
I just wanted to share my disagreement with these releases and demand a change to attemp to minimize the damage to the competitive scene of a game I love.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure you're familiar with NTR, but in the efforts of assisting, did you download the old3DS variant on my release page? Is it located in SD:/plugin/titledID/Sun/Moon.plg? After running Mode-3 and pressing Home, are you then launching Pokémon while Mode 3 is still suspended? Do you see the green flash on the top screen while Pokémon is booting? If the game stops when you press Select but you don't see anything appear on the bottom screen, press it again, the screen doesn't always refresh.
Thank you for assisting me Analog :) I figured out what the issue is apparently there was another plg within the moon version deleting that fixed the issue now

Grantman20

Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
No saltiness, just annoyed because people post this kind of stuff with such potential to break the game for others. He's indeed allowed and I can't do anything about it because moderators won't care unless is piracy.
I just wanted to share my disagreement with these releases and demand a change to attemp to minimize the damage to the competitive scene of a game I love.
tbh you should just ignore this stuff then. I honestly doubt this will change the competitive scene or even online functionality in general. In X and Y the cheat detection was total bs and we had hackers everywhere. In black and white we had wonderguard spiritombs. This stuff happens so much we are used to it.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh you should just ignore this stuff then. I honestly doubt this will change the competitive scene or even online functionality in general. In X and Y the cheat detection was total bs and we had hackers everywhere. In black and white we had wonderguard spiritombs. This stuff happens so much we are used to it.
Yeah I remember that incident, that tool backfired so bad it made the people that were concerned about hackers become hackers themselves b/c not only they could tell if the pkmn was cloned/gened but they could use it in WIFI battles to see their moves IV's/EV's. As far as 3DS cheats we never had competitive play broken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: so true