[RELEASE] PegaSwitch for 4.0.0

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'll buy a Switch when there's a fully functional CFW for it, until then, 3DS and PC are enough!

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
stop lying and admit it, you want one badly
I don't even have a Wii or Wii U (Or any other home consoles!) I dont get home consoles, its not worth paying hundreds for the abillity to then pay more for a handful of games until a new console comes out the next year.
What if you find a REALLY good deal on one?:P
Only if its like less than £50 or something insane
what if he gets one for free on christmas?
she*, And I don't actually get christmas presents from my family so get bamboozled

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't even have a Wii or Wii U (Or any other home consoles!) I dont get home consoles, its not worth paying hundreds for the abillity to then pay more for a handful of games until a new console comes out the next year.

she*, And I don't actually get christmas presents from my family so get bamboozled
sheet youre a sshee

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Same here about home consoles. What is even the point? Get a good PC and play all your games there and only have consoles for portability!:D

She or zhe?/s

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here about home consoles. What is even the point? Get a good PC and play all your games there and only have consoles for portability!:D

She or zhe?/s
Personally, I buy latest nintendo games console for their exclusivities, and because there are no emulator yet for pc
Seriously, I'm patient, but not that much, to wait 2-3 years for an emulator that might be defective?
not for me, I prefwer to buy the original product

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...