20160421_121715.jpg

errrr yeah i dont think im 100Bn etc either :P

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i just got it like 20 mins ago i think.....unless i already had a copy on this console :unsure:

oh unless you mean its been fixed but not in a release yet....ok its probs that :P

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If i'm using a New 3DS, have i still to press unbrick FW 2.1 option after downraded to 2.1? Or the One Click Setup do it automatically? Because on plailect's guide, he says that on new 3DS, after downgraded to 2.1, nand will be bricked (as normal), but it doesn't says anything about unbricking...

Last edited by Real.96,

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i'm using a New 3DS, have i still to press unbrick FW 2.1 option after downrade to 2.1? Or the One Click Setup do it automatically? Because on plailect's guide, he says that on new 3DS, after downgraded to 2.1, nand will be bricked (as normal), but it doesn't says anything about unbricking...
One Click Setup does it.

Reactions: Real.96

mirzamc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@d0k3
please help i tried to one click setup but it never succsess on o3ds japan
it always say tmd not found or corrupt i already start over many times still stuck on that

Attachments

• OTPHelper.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by mirzamc,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So it's risky to read the wireless enabled state from the register, right? Would pinging a server to make sure wireless is enabled work?

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@d0k3
please help i tried to one click setup but it never succsess on o3ds japan
it always say tmd not found or corrupt i already start over many times still stuck on that
This is an issue with your downgrade and I can't tell you much on what causes it. Try following Plailects guide exactly. If you still don't succeed, get some help, f.e. from #3dshacks at Rizon.

So it's risky to read the wireless enabled state from the register, right? Would pinging a server to make sure wireless is enabled work?
No ARM9 driver for wifi (doubtful if that is even possible), so, no.

mirzamc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an issue with your downgrade and I can't tell you much on what causes it. Try following Plailects guide exactly. If you still don't succeed, get some help, f.e. from #3dshacks at Rizon.

No ARM9 driver for wifi (doubtful if that is even possible), so, no.
i already did many 3ds before but it's first time i met this problem. i used plaisys and syspdater many times but still the same problem even i start over from the first step bu nothing so i take the risk to clone emunand to sysnand and it works i don't know though why tmd not found or corrupt even i downgraded many times

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i already did many 3ds before but it's first time i met this problem. i used plaisys and syspdater many times but still the same problem even i start over from the first step bu nothing so i take the risk to clone emunand to sysnand and it works i don't know though why tmd not found or corrupt even i downgraded many times
The two missing titles / TMDs were Face Raiders and AR Games, both of which should not be critical for a working system. Is it possible you uninstalled those earlier? Btw, a simple google search for the title IDs (0004001000020D00 and 0004001000020E00) would have helped you find out yourself.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

key1340

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, if you have no wifi on 2.1, can you just boot the otphelper nds from a flashcart or mset exploit? (yes this is the worst idea ever and I do not know how the mset exploit works anyway)

It doesn't matter if your wifi is turned off on a N3DS,You can just remove the battery and put it back in and the wifi will be back on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty