ROM Hack [Release] New Super Mario Bros. Origins - Version 1.0 [by SKJmin]

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Control panel says I have microsoft.net framework 4.5.1 but why do I keep getting an error message? Did you read my post with the error message? How do I enable JIT debugging? It's saying I need to do that. It's not patching my usa nsmb when I click patch it gives me the dialog box with error message.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Control panel says I have microsoft.net framework 4.5.1 but why do I keep getting an error message? Did you read my post with the error message? How do I enable JIT debugging? It's saying I need to do that. It's not patching my usa nsmb when I click patch it gives me the dialog box with error message.

I read your post, yes, but I don't know what the problem can be if you have .net and vc installed. and don't know about the debugger. :/

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Can Anyone give me a step by step on how to patch this game? Please don't say anything about the readme because I used that and I ended up with an error message.Comeon! It's gotta be someone more nerd than me on here. I'm starting to doubt my nerdisms now since I can't frickin' patch a simple game.Please help me someone!

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
PLease don't spa
Ok. Can Anyone give me a step by step on how to patch this game? Please don't say anything about the readme because I used that and I ended up with an error message.Comeon! It's gotta be someone more nerd than me on here. I'm starting to doubt my nerdisms now since I can't frickin' patch a simple game.Please help me someone!
Again! The README was written for supernoobs! There are all infos available! From .NET FRAMEWORK up to whatever! Get the READ ME and do it STEP FOR STEP again!

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
3D Land was a joke compared to 3D World! (I'm a pro gamer, but this was even to hard for me - the creator of NSMB3 xD)

I played both, couldn't remember which one I had trouble with... now I remember, it was the "star world" version of the game's levels.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Not really... Filepost has no affiliate and Luckyshare is PPS only! (pay-per-sale)
Both games are free to download :)

I reduced the waiting time to 30 secs on FP :) (Seriously... you get a full free game... you could at least wait 90 secs xD)

So if you're not making money from them then why are you blocking other people from making your work more accessible. Seriously these file sharing sites are venomous, why use them?

If I'd made something that I wasn't planning on earning on then I'd want to make sure it's as easily accessible as possible. I know you can't create a ROM directly, which is a shame, but using a regular download link would surely open your work to more people.

SKJmin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
So if you're not making money from them then why are you blocking other people from making your work more accessible. Seriously these file sharing sites are venomous, why use them?

If I'd made something that I wasn't planning on earning on then I'd want to make sure it's as easily accessible as possible. I know you can't create a ROM directly, which is a shame, but using a regular download link would surely open your work to more people.
When I want make money, then I would make a Pay-Per-Download link (Paypal $5 or something), but as you can see this is for free! So stop bitching and get whant you can... Geez...
It has several reasons why I use them, and I don't have to tell you why I use them! Download it from these hosts or do not! Nobody forces you to play this game!

SKJmin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Sounds great :) But why my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware blocked the website as potentially dangerous ?
It's a dedicated server, there is noway that I pay 220€/month and put Malware on it... Delete your Anti-Virus! It's 100% false alarm! Sure it's McAfee

SKJmin not a complaint in the slightest here :) awesome work brings my D's back to life lmao
What means "D"? Sorry, played to much Mario Kart 8 today - can't think correctly xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: