ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Stories Save Editor MHSEC-G

JuanHecate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey I'm trying to make a rathian to have the ability of flying and I've seen that with this save editor is possible to do it but every time I start flying with it the game crashes, is it possible to make this not happen?

No, some skills can break your game if you put them on a monster that can't use them, the ones that you can mix are locational skills (nests, bones, minerals, etc); as long as they do not have other skills such as running or roaring that use the same button, since even if it does not break the game, your monster will move erratically

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can anyone help update the monster section code for JPN V1.3? Or tell me how to edit the source code if it's relatively easy. I believe it only happens to Japanese save. Apparently only the second monster in the monster tab can be edited. Other monsters either don't show up or is just random characters.
Looks like v1.3 will not get supported by the save editor at this time. Hopefully @secXsQuared or someone can manage to do it anytime soon.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8,

OmniPomm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if im missing something or im just dumb, but i cant seem to figure this thing out. the tutorial is gone, the backup someone made isnt even a tutorial its just a list of added things to the save editor, so im hoping making a post might be able to save me.

anyway, i cant seem to find my save data for my monster hunter game on my SD card because there are 4 folders with random numbers as the names, and in the folders are files with no indicator of what type of file they are. ive been trying to see if i can find anything on this, but i just cant, and im really stuck and plum out of ideas

i probably shouldnt be asking help for this kind of thing here, and if its the wrong place then PLEASE someone tell me where i should go to figure this out. i just wanna use the save editor,,,,

the files below are what is in the extra data file folder on my SD card. every file in the folder looks the same with random dates assigned to them. im so confused please someone help me

Attachments

• first.PNG
    first.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 274
  • second.PNG
    second.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 284

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if im missing something or im just dumb, but i cant seem to figure this thing out. the tutorial is gone, the backup someone made isnt even a tutorial its just a list of added things to the save editor, so im hoping making a post might be able to save me.

anyway, i cant seem to find my save data for my monster hunter game on my SD card because there are 4 folders with random numbers as the names, and in the folders are files with no indicator of what type of file they are. ive been trying to see if i can find anything on this, but i just cant, and im really stuck and plum out of ideas

i probably shouldnt be asking help for this kind of thing here, and if its the wrong place then PLEASE someone tell me where i should go to figure this out. i just wanna use the save editor,,,,

the files below are what is in the extra data file folder on my SD card. every file in the folder looks the same with random dates assigned to them. im so confused please someone help me
Theres a post on one of the 'recent' few pages with my copy of the guide.

You're not going to be able to edit your save without homebrew/custom firmware to export an unencrypted version. What you're looking at there is the SD files encrypted with a console-specific key, so of course you can't find your save.

OmniPomm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a post on one of the 'recent' few pages with my copy of the guide.

You're not going to be able to edit your save without homebrew/custom firmware to export an unencrypted version. What you're looking at there is the SD files encrypted with a console-specific key, so of course you can't find your save.
well i guess that brings the question on how i decrypt my save files cause ive already homebrewed my 3ds. is there some sort of custom firmware that can do that or do i have to use something else for that? (sorry if im being bothersome ive never done this before)

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i guess that brings the question on how i decrypt my save files cause ive already homebrewed my 3ds. is there some sort of custom firmware that can do that or do i have to use something else for that? (sorry if im being bothersome ive never done this before)
use Checkpoint or JKSM to export your save/import edited saves

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States

Airi0048

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ahhh i still waiting for this save editor at first i think its work but when i try it i cant change or see all my monstie i just can do with item and money XD i hope someone can help me
And sory my English not really good :3

Matt7

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can someone give me a save that i already downloaded the dlcs side quest, i'm playing on the pc for citra and there is no way to download

Aninass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My copy of the tutorial got deleted somehow, I tried downloading again but it's only showing the update log. The rest of the editor tutorial data is not there guys, anyone has the tutorial who can re-upload?

7hornadus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, can someone change this value to something like 500? 999 is too much.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by 7hornadus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land