Status
Not open for further replies.

zirogx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the ntr hex edit instructions and changed it. It says this Nintendo I'd cannot be used on this system

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the ntr hex edit instructions and changed it. It says this Nintendo I'd cannot be used on this system

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
You have to wipe your old NNIDSave file, your old NNID is no longer usable when deviceID banned.

Blaze7690

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to wipe your old NNIDSave file, your old NNID is no longer usable when deviceID banned.

I need some help guys. Im on luma CFW (Ver 6.6, latest) and my system is on 11.2.0. I downloaded NTR CFW and the ntr.bin file, installed the .CIA for NTR CFW, and put the ntr.bin file in my SD cards root. But when i launch the NTR CFW app from my home screen, it launches, shows a lot of text, and ends saying "Current firmware not supported" as well as "bnBootNTR FAILED"....Please help me fix this...please.

N1N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help guys. Im on luma CFW (Ver 6.6, latest) and my system is on 11.2.0. I downloaded NTR CFW and the ntr.bin file, installed the .CIA for NTR CFW, and put the ntr.bin file in my SD cards root. But when i launch the NTR CFW app from my home screen, it launches, shows a lot of text, and ends saying "Current firmware not supported" as well as "bnBootNTR FAILED"....Please help me fix this...please.
Here's what I did: I booted menuhax, booted Luma3ds and held Select to open up the Luma3DS configuration, and used this setup:

(x) Autoboot SysNAND
(x) SysNAND is updated
(x) Force A9LH detection
(x) Show current NAND in System Settings
(x) Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM

I'm not quite sure what all that stuff does, but what I do know is that with this setup, Luma3DS boots SysNAND. So then, using this setup, I installed NTR CFW and launched it successfully. However, after I did the other steps in PF2M's guide, I got an error code saying "An error has occurred" instead of "You cannot access Nintendo Network services on this system" when I tried to create a new NNID.

Plasma816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd do the SecureInfo_A exploit, but I have so much shit from the E-Shop I don't want to lose...
OK, that's a lie, I only have the Sun and Moon demo installed and Steel Diver for Steelhax.
But I'll just wait till my 2 week ban expires and then do a thing. I don't want a hyperban shoved up my ass.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd do the SecureInfo_A exploit, but I have so much shit from the E-Shop I don't want to lose...
OK, that's a lie, I only have the Sun and Moon demo installed and Steel Diver for Steelhax.
But I'll just wait till my 2 week ban expires and then do a thing. I don't want a hyperban shoved up my ass.
You don't want to lose? just pirate it

N1N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can just backup your current nnidsave containing the eShop stuff and inject it whenever you want to gain access to everything on it again.

Plasma816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, scraping the raid, I have to go to Florida for a week tomorrow, delaying raid to somewhere in December.

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
So this only worx on emunand? I mean @I pwned U!'s unban method. I'm not banned but I'm saving this for later :)

TIA

edit: he replied already. :)

Last edited by Khim09,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill