Status
Not open for further replies.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already got everything. But does anybody know a good program to resize multiple images at once? Obviously no zoom.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already got everything. But does anybody know a good program to resize multiple images at once? Obviously no zoom.
Again, let me just repeat what I said earlier: It will take some work on your own part to get the images from (wherever) {and convert them for your own use}

It wouldn't be such a big deal if zoom was implemented into this glorified image viewer.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, let me just repeat what I said earlier: It will take some work on your own part to get the images from (wherever) {and convert them for your own use}

It wouldn't be such a big deal if zoom was implemented into this glorified image viewer.
Alright. Just seein if i could save time............ This might take a while.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It's basically a jpeg viewer then... Probably already been asked here already, but: How about basic CBR, CBZ, and CB7 support? THEN it will be a REAL Manga reader.

Reactions: Games&Stuff
D

Deleted User

OP
Zooming is impossible. There's a limit on how big loaded images that can be scaled can be. And it's not that big. Probably even smaller on an O3ds.
Options saving coming soon.

D

Deleted User

OP
Impossible, sorry.
Well, it's possible for me to program that. But I don't want to. At least not today because it'll be a mostly useless feature.
I'm working on saving options. I've been working for two hours strait. Listening to the same song loop over and over...

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Double-Tap/Hold L?
Already made it so you can switch pages with the dpad if enabled in the settings.

Finally tried the app, the manga reader doesn't work for me; i get can't open .jpg errors
It's saying it failed to load the first page, right? Make sure you're doing the following...
Pointless zeros. If your first page is called 01.jpg, pointless zeros would be set to 1. If your fist page is 002.jpg, pointless zeros should be set to two. Get it?
File extension. Just make sure that you set it to .jpg. And make sure your files aren't something like .JPG.
Prefix. Pretty much, something before your file name. If your first page is called HappyStory01.jpg, prefix would be HappyStory. qqwerty-01.jpg for the first page would have "qqwerty-" as the prefix.
Selecting the right thing. When you select a manga to load, you should be selecting a folder name. Your images should be in a folder. Like /Manga/Naruto/1.jpg. When selecting the Manga though, you would select "Naruto" (For that example I gave) rather than an image name. Like 1.jpg.
Image Resrictions. Images can only be so big. If your first page is huge, like 2500x2500, then you need to shrink them. Use Fotosizer to shrink a lot of images at once. Try using a smaller image and see if it works. If it does, your problem is with the image size.

If you still need more help, ask.

D

Deleted User

OP
Version 1.7 is now out!
I actually had it ready like two weeks ago, but I thought it was broken. It fixed itself, I think.

* Options file is now saved. (Prefix, Speed, Dpad settings, Image type, and Pointless Zeros)
* Will now tell you what the first page should be called when it can't be loaded.
* Because exiting it broken on *hax 2.5, when you press exit, it gives you a warning and seven seconds to press L+R+DOWN+B.
* Hold R when loading the application to view almost useless information about the loaded options. There, you can press B to delete the options, or A to do nothing.

Reactions: the assaf
D

Deleted User

OP
I have now created 1.7.1.
It updates lpp-3ds, and makes it so the index.lua is inside
of the .3dsx, so you don't need to worry about it anymore.

D

Deleted User

OP
Today I thought, "gee, wouldn't it be nice if I added a manga downloading feature." And so I tried to figure out how to do that. I figured out that MangaFox has consistent file names for it's manga pages. So after a base url was obtained, a number could just be incremented. And so I threw something together in a few minutes and it worked quite nicely. It required all of the url except for the number at the end, the number of pointless zeros, and the number of pages you wanted to download. It was quite cool. I think I'll implement it into this. But it could take a bit of time, because I want to make a better keyboard to type some urls into. But I may not because it looks like a lot of work to do that.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I thought, "gee, wouldn't it be nice if I added a manga downloading feature." And so I tried to figure out how to do that. I figured out that MangaFox has consistent file names for it's manga pages. So after a base url was obtained, a number could just be incremented. And so I threw something together in a few minutes and it worked quite nicely. It required all of the url except for the number at the end, the number of pointless zeros, and the number of pages you wanted to download. It was quite cool. I think I'll implement it into this. But it could take a bit of time, because I want to make a better keyboard to type some urls into. But I may not because it looks like a lot of work to do that.
That would actually be cool as all get out.

Would make this a go to manga reader just because of that even if there is no zoom option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm on the seefood diet... So far I've gained 30 pounds