Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,835,245
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I like jksv very much, thank you for your work.

But I miss one feature of svdt in it:

In svdt, it was possible to export a save of Pokemon Omega Ruby and import this save in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
Or is there a way how I can do this?

When I export omega ruby and import alpha sapphire, the omega ruby save cannot be found.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I like jksv very much, thank you for your work.

But I miss one feature of svdt in it:

In svdt, it was possible to export a save of Pokemon Omega Ruby and import this save in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
Or is there a way how I can do this?

When I export omega ruby and import alpha sapphire, the omega ruby save cannot be found.
Use a file manager or a PC to copy the save files to the directory the other game exports to / imports from.

Reactions: Puddies

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Theres a bug when trying to import savedata from folders with special letters like ä, ö, ü. Exporting works though.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be more detailed the save was deleted. Occured with Fire Emblem Fates if that matters.
Sorry about that. As long as you have a backup somewhere, it will be able to be replaced as soon as I get this done. I think the problem is in folder selection, because that's the only part of it that wasn't updated for utf16. I only put a tou16 around the function. I'll let you know once I get it sorted.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I use JKSM to export the save file of my Pokemon X, I see a "main" file.

How do I go about converting that file into something that Keysav2 or some other Pokemon tool can read so that I can check my Pokemon/Eggs' SVs?

Any step by step guide out there? Any help would be appreciated, I can't figure it out. I'm on a physical copy of Pokemon X and ORAS by the way, with the latest 3DS firmware.

Zyteus

Dredgen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using this for awhile and I love it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I need help to extract the save from Rhythm Thief (Old game from early 2012) it didn't works on anything, cia or 3dsx., please can you try to fix it, I would really apreciate it!
Are you using jk to extract?

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
When I use JKSM to export the save file of my Pokemon X, I see a "main" file.

How do I go about converting that file into something that Keysav2 or some other Pokemon tool can read so that I can check my Pokemon/Eggs' SVs?

Any step by step guide out there? Any help would be appreciated, I can't figure it out. I'm on a physical copy of Pokemon X and ORAS by the way, with the latest 3DS firmware.
pkhex can read the "main" savefile just fine, keysav2 is just way outdated already.

Reactions: hiten

BlazeStoneZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Greetings,

I have a problem with monster hunter generations ( Pre-installed version New 3ds Limited edtion )
I want to use the save manager but when it's startup it's stuck on a red screen.

It won't get past it.
Does someone know a fix for it?

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone Help me out? I have an Ocarina of time .sav file from the Blue button sky3ds back in the days I used it. I would like someone to restore that save to a CIA and dump it and send it to me so I can resume where I left. (Ganondorf castle)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...