Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,844,323
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that include the code to dump it JK_ ? or is that just to open still? If it does, then it just needs to be compiled?
Compiling it will just get you a slightly newer build of what I already posted. I'm getting to the shared dump now. I just wanted to show it has openSharedExt already.

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Compiling it will just get you a slightly newer build of what I already posted. I'm getting to the shared dump now. I just wanted to show it has openSharedExt already.
Gotcha.

Would be amazing if you could include the dumping code today. Thanks for your hard work.

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently did an EmuNAND to EmuNAND system transfer that unlinked my NNID off my MH4U 3DS XL but errored the server check on the Pkm 20th Anniversary 3DS. I linked the NNID on the second machine to keep the games, but all my save data, street pass, friend code, and ect are still working and stuck on previous device. I will note if this tool works in transferring all my stuff when I get out of work.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see you added an option to set the coins to 0!

I set 300 coins and then exit the app to home menu. They are showed. Great!
I went inside the app again and set it to 0. Exit to home menu and it showed 0. Perfect!
The only issue I´m having is when you set it to 0 or 300 and without going back to the home menu you set it to 0 or 300 (depending on your 1st selection), the app crashes, then takes you back to home menu and restarts the system. (maybe it's normal because it needs to refresh the counter).

PD: I'm going to format my SD card then try again. Because sometimes I am having this weird issue were the 3DS would hang ''closing the application'' exiting from the save manager.

Last edited by Michierusama,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see you added an option to set the coins to 0!

I set 300 coins and then exit the app to home menu. They are showed. Great!
I went inside the app again and set it to 0. Exit to home menu and it showed 0. Perfect!
The only issue I´m having is when you set it to 0 or 300 and without going back to the home menu you set it to 0 or 300 (depending on your 1st selection), the app crashes, then takes you back to home menu and restarts the system. (maybe it's normal because it needs to refresh the counter).

PD: I'm going to format my SD card then try again. Because sometimes I am having this weird issue were the 3DS would hang ''closing the application'' exiting from the save manager.
I just looked again. It's actually my fault. I forgot something in the play coin code. Oops.

Reactions: Michierusama

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Will that allow dumping the web browser data as well?
Whats the benefit of transfering browser data?

Ok so tested out today's build... With the ext data icons do indeed now transfer. Friends list still doesnt transfer and in activity log, while software library does transfer what seems to be entirely.. the Daily records steps did not transfer they must be stored elsewhere

Last edited by Chrushev,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Whats the benefit of transfering browser data?

Ok so tested out today's build... With the ext data icons do indeed now transfer. Friends list still doesnt transfer and in activity log, while software library does transfer what seems to be entirely.. the Daily records steps did not transfer they must be stored elsewhere

Not only would it let you transfer and possibly even edit your bookmarks, it would also let you bypass the browser update nag which would be useful if an update requires a new NATIVE_FIRM that is not supported by your CFW yet (or by NTR, if you want to keep using it).

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a problem with this. When I backup a save and import another file it stays exactly the same on start up I even get the resume option (not restore I disabled that)

EDIT:

Ok got further than that. Now when I try to restore a savefile with secure value it does not work. If I remove the secure value and try to reimport it says an error has occurred and the 3DS restarts.

So I can't reimport the save :s
(pokemon blue)

Last edited by vree,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a problem with this. When I backup a save and import another file it stays exactly the same on start up I even get the resume option (not restore I disabled that)

EDIT:

Ok got further than that. Now when I try to restore a savefile with secure value it does not work. If I remove the secure value and try to reimport it says an error has occurred and the 3DS restarts.

So I can't reimport the save :s
(pokemon blue)
That's weird. I just used it to transfer my save from gameyob back to vc and it worked no problem. Sounds like the save commit is failing. I'll look into it.

fsancar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Noob questions someone please help me If I have an eshop game (pokemon and ssb) saves from a dead 3ds How do I manage to transfer the old saves from my dead 3ds to my new one, the saves are in the SD cards, my new console is a new 3ds with reinand in 10.6 and sysnand in 9.2

Last edited by fsancar,

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob questions someone please help me If I have an eshop game (pokemon and ssb) saves from a dead 3ds How to manage to transfer the old saves from my dead 3ds to my new one, the saves are in de SD cards, my new console is a new 3ds with reinand in 10.6 and sysnand in 9.2
You mean other than using this app?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't