ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackalabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you unlock the master quest map and the great sea map? I've beaten the normal map but I've gotten zip from it.

Each map has a 'final battle' level which ends with a cutscene and unlocks the next map, I didn't need to beat all the levels in a map to unlock the next one.

You've said you beaten the normal map so the Great Sea Map should be unlocked now unless you maybe missed that one level (I'll try and add screenshots showing which levels they were later). I had also beaten the story mode if that somehow is relevant.

Last edited by blackalabi,

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Each map has a 'final battle' level which ends with a cutscene and unlocks the next map, it didn't need to beat all the levels in a map to unlock the next one.

You've said you beaten the normal map so the Great Sea Map should be unlocked now unless you maybe missed that one level (I'll try and add screenshots showing which levels they were later). I had also beaten the story mode if that somehow is relevant.

I've beaten it too, so yeah, I must've missed something.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the source available for the NTR plugin? I would like to add some codes to it.

I don't think the speedfly plugins ever release the source, if they have it's on some other part of the site I can't find, sites a nightmare.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was playing with the JPN edition with a EUR fix to test the game; since I liked it, yesterday, I bought the game.
But today when I woke up, the game has got some japan spotpass data, containing 3 fairy for My Fairy.
Sadly I didn't make a save backup before receiving these data.
If anyone knows how to revert that or just change the name of the fairy I would be happy. :)

Edit:
I guess the offset of the first fairy name is 0x1AF4 and the name of the second is 0x1B8C

Last edited by Gocario,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was playing with the JPN edition with a EUR fix to test the game; since I liked it, yesterday, I bought the game.
But today when I woke up, the game has got some japan spotpass data, containing 3 fairy for My Fairy.
Sadly I didn't make a save backup before receiving these data.
If anyone knows how to revert that or just change the name of the fairy I would be happy. :)
Thanks
You can actually rename a fairy through normal gameplay. Grab my save editor and give yourself max gratitude crystals, then level em to 99. When you reset their stats, you get a chance to rename :)

Gocario

GBAFail'd
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can actually rename a fairy through normal gameplay. Grab my save editor and give yourself max gratitude crystals, then level em to 99. When you reset their stats, you get a chance to rename :)
I didn't want to "cheat" like that :P
But thanks you anyway.

I modified the names at the previous offsets, it worked well.

Having fairies named ƒ‹ [ƒŠƒB and ƒgƒbƒLƒB isn't really good :|

Last edited by Gocario,

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The plugin doesnt work for me. I changed the title ID of the folder inside the plugin folder. I do get a green screen when I boot the game but theres no "game plugin" option in the NTR Menu to enable/disable the cheats.

blackalabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The plugin doesnt work for me. I changed the title ID of the folder inside the plugin folder. I do get a green screen when I boot the game but theres no "game plugin" option in the NTR Menu to enable/disable the cheats.

Same here. Green screen on boot, but no game plugin option on NTR while using the title id '000400000017EB00'.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will upload the one I use in a few seconds folks.

Same here. Green screen on boot, but no game plugin option on NTR while using the title id '000400000017EB00'.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here you go folks.

Step 1. Replace NTR.bin on root of SD with new one included.
Step 2. Paste other folder included in your plugins folder on SD.

Attachments

• To Help.zip
    35.7 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: blackalabi

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when people asked if it worked with the EUR/US version... You hadn't actually tested it with either..?
I honestly think it should work with any version, but I have been using this plugin since the release of the region-free JP version.

Didn't really see a point in updating the region and version just to play the same game in the same language with the same save.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly think it should work with any version, but I have been using this plugin since the release of the region-free JP version.

Didn't really see a point in updating the region and version just to play the same game in the same language with the same save.
Well in my case, I actually bought the game once it released in my country, and was happy I could transfer my Jap CIA save ^^"

Reactions: Ripper00420

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the same thing. Green screen but no game plugin option in the ntr menu. So its just the same Jap-only cheat plugin (like the op).
I guess so. Sorry, but didn't see a point in changing my cia version just for my regions game when it's the same.

I will see what I can do to compile a new one.

Last edited by Ripper00420,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright