Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if someone already did this:

savegame offsets for fairy food:

base offset: 233A
max amount: 255 (FF)
apparently there are 132 different foods in the game...

additional offsets for the bronze foods (offset +1 = silver / +2 = gold)

000 Weird Egg
003 LonLonMilk
006 Odd Mushroom
009 Deku Nut
012 Magic Bean
015 PumpkinSoup
018 Sacred Water
021 Life Tree Fruit
024 Light Fruit
027 Stamina Fruit
030 Water Fruit
033 Mushroom Spores
036 All-Purpose Bait
039 Elixir Soup
042 Hyoi Pear
045 Ordon Goat Cheese
048 Great Fairy Tears
051 Greengill
054 Ordon Catfisch
057 Hyrule Bass
060 Hylian Pike
063 Reek Fish
066 Hylian Loach
069 Skull Fish
072 Bomb Fish
075 Chu Jelly
078 Bee Larvae
081 Chateau Romani
084 Bottled Water
087 Hot Spring Water
090 Rock Sirlion
093 Meat
096 Carrot
099 Ember Seeds
102 Scent Seeds
105 Pegasus Seeds
108 Gale Seeds
111 Mystery Seeds
114 Gratitude Crystal (Red)
117 Gratitude Crystal (Blue)
120 Gratitude Crystal (Orange)
123 Gratitude Crystal (Pink)
126 Gratitude Crystal (Purple)
129 Pumpkin
Only the fairy Gratitude Crystals are useful, I uploaded a gateway cheat for those on fort42

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What does the gratitude crystals do?
Oh just +10 to all stats. Much better than any other food item. You get them for trading out a fairy for a new one (or just hack them in lol). I'd like to see them added to the plugin, along with infinite fairy ability during battle. Right now I have to rely on my gateway/ntr combo.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh just +10 to all stats. Much better than any other food item. You get them for trading out a fairy for a new one (or just hack them in lol). I'd like to see them added to the plugin, along with infinite fairy ability during battle. Right now I have to rely on my gateway/ntr combo.
For infinite fairy ability I use the max magic plugin. Love how it gives me so many kills!

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess no-one figured out where the weapon offsets are? This thread is pretty dead, with almost a month with nothing, and the game's about to be released in the West. Has anyone found an NTR offset for owned weapons, or at least a way to change your selected weapon's stars and slots, like the 5-star, 8 slot weapon cheat in the ioritee plugin, only with less stars and slots? I want to reset my Master Sword back to 0 stars and 2 slots because I'm worried that its power with the 2 skills unlocked cause a wrap around so it's not as powerful as it should be.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anybody's interested, the EUR version of the game is compatible with my little save editor. Also worth noting Japanese saves can be imported straight into the EUR game with no issues. Just done it and all my progress is golden <3

blackalabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anybody's interested, the EUR version of the game is compatible with my little save editor. Also worth noting Japanese saves can be imported straight into the EUR game with no issues. Just done it and all my progress is golden <3

Awesome! Was hoping for this, what did you use to import the save into the EUR version?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome! Was hoping for this, what did you use to import the save into the EUR version?
Export Jap save via SaveDataFiler, export Eur save via SaveDataFiler. Put the zmha.bin (forgot the actual name of the file, it's the only one you get) from the Jap version into the Eur folder, then import the Eur version. You'll have all your stuff :P

Reactions: blackalabi

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Should it work with the USA version?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the normal adventure mode map the only one in the game currently?
Fairly sure all the maps from the Wii U are in the game. I haven't unlocked any though so I can't say for certain :')

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fairy food modifier will be in my save editor by the end of the day. Got most of the offsets already, just need to find out where the list ends ^^

I should've split these into normal, tasty and delicious... Whoops. Anyway, rip. It just means there'll be a super long list until I redo it xD

Edit: 132 items total. There are several dummy items after that are nameless and without effect. I'd assume they'll be filled in with the DLC? Anyway, I left those out.

Item names: http://pastebin.com/8mcF5FdF
Item offsets: http://pastebin.com/r4MmLL1J

If you want to manually change the values while I'm still working, just match the line numbers with the item/offset. The best items to max are the Gratitude Crystal Ls, since they give either +10 or +12 in every stat ^^

Last edited by Scarlet,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated to add fairy food stuff! (@Blazingflare, care to update the link in the OP?) Gives you the options to max any particular food, all of them, or just the gratitude crystals (<- I recommend that one, 132 items is a pain to scroll through). From my limited testing, it all works fine. The only slight bug I can see is if you sort your items by newest. If you never had the item in the first place, you'll just have a load of blank spaces. Anyway, that's everything I think ^^ Lemme know if there are any bugs.

Also, contrary to popular belief, this ain't a virus. Build the project yourself in Visual Studio if you don't trust me, sauce code is below <3
http://pastebin.com/dMM8bLeX

Attachments

• Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 229

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fairly sure all the maps from the Wii U are in the game. I haven't unlocked any though so I can't say for certain :')
I haven't finished adventure mode but so far I have 3 maps unlocked; The Adventure Map, Great Sea Map & Master Quest Map. There may be more but I can't find any further info through wikis and such.

How did you unlock the master quest map and the great sea map? I've beaten the normal map but I've gotten zip from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps