Homebrew [release] HomeMenuHax

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's understandable he wouldn't know seeing as a majority of the users here aren't developers or even compilers. I didn't know about it either until recently when I set up Devkit and experimented with some homebrew stuff.
It's on me. I shouldn't have placed source in the root of a release. Bad manners. :P

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there a button selection in it? If there is, then we're not talking about the same post. :P
Yes, as Yellows8's github latest code is defined!

Edit: Indeed is a direct from Yellows8's github compiled version, but unofficial, however.

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: SomeGamer

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I know there's a compiled one (i read the full thread), but i wish to do it myself, that's why want to know what i'm doing wrong
OK, that's always a valid option!... My suggestion was only in case you (or someone, actually) need(s) just the compiled version!

Reactions: JJTapia19

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know there's a compiled one (i read the full thread), but i wish to do it myself, that's why want to know what i'm doing wrong
make clean && time make LOADSDPAYLOAD=1 USE_PADCHECK=0x200 ENABLE_LOADROPBIN=1 ENABLE_HBLAUNCHER=1 LOADSDCFG_PADCHECK=1 MENUROP_PATH=menurop_prebuilt

use that, it's suggested on the readme. I get problems when I use "time make" so I gave it a strike through
I also have to fix python3 to py -3, but you may not have that problem.

Note: For those who still care, I will prepare and upload an untethered version of 1.3 tonight.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: klear

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi thanks for your answer, yes already tried that command found in the readme, but it gives me error about the time (or the date i don't remember i'm on mobile right now)

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks for your answer, yes already tried that command found in the readme, but it gives me error about the time (or the date i don't remember i'm on mobile right now)
That's why I struck the time out if you look at it carefully. That's a strong suggestion to leave it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4