Homebrew "release" - Homebrew that generates all amiibos for emuiibo

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love some assistance, after installing all amiibos with images through the generater, I loaded up BOTW and was in the menu for about 3 minutes before atmopshere crashed and threw out the infamous message:
View attachment 358828
This means I need to delete this folder right? then how can I use this tool?
You probably need to update TESLA (7E51A) to the latest release, but yes, simply deleting the old TESLA dir will get you past this.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Do i download from this? are the links to updated? do i need to delete that folder or just overwrite?

1678727589452.png

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i download from this? are the links to updated? do i need to delete that folder or just overwrite?

View attachment 358830

I’m putting together some links here.

I always recommend moving or renaming the original and then unzipping the new into a fresh space. That way you can get back to square one.

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I tried updating but I still keep getting this message during playing.. so frustrating!
this happened after i used this amiibo generator to generate all of the amiibos with image :(
btw I dont know if it matters but im using firmware 15.0, didnt go up to 16 yet
Post automatically merged:

Now after messing around and trying to find a solution, i got a message of error code 06
WTF is wrong my hekate.ipl and why doesnt it load to Hekate.. this whole homebrewing shit is driving me CRAZY!
Why is shit fucking failing all the time!? how do i fix the tesla error i keep geting guys? i tried updating everything to no avail!
1678739203916.png

and again!
1678739863169.png

Last edited by Soler37,

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I reinstalled tesla completely and now it seems to be working without dropping.

I’m putting together some links here.

I always recommend moving or renaming the original and then unzipping the new into a fresh space. That way you can get back to square one.
I'll ask you since we've dealt with this in the past, how would I go about changing my Hekate_ipl.ini in a way so that I can control where I boot to, I.E, Hekate or directly into CFW (atmosphere), forgive me if I'm not making a lot of sense, I hope you understand what I mean.
This Hekate.ini file has been hell for me throughout the process of jailbreaking my Switch, now the only way I can go into Hekate is through the Tesla menu and then FastCFWswitch directly into MicroSD.
What would I need to add or change in the ini file in order for me to achieve those results?
Also, since I've been trying to fix different issues which started after I generated all Amiibos by using AmiiboGenerator, I KNOW that many files are either misplaced or just not needed I guess, I'd love it if you could look at my folders and see what I did wrong and what is needed to change.
Would you please explain what each of these files do and if I really need all of them, also, are they located in the correct place?
fusee, reboot to payload, hekate_ctcaer_xx.bin, package3/3.bin
Ideally, id to be able to turn my switch on, have it load into atmosphere and if I decide to, I press a button and have it go into Hekate instead, is this possible?
1678850081754.png
1678850095697.png
1678850139423.png

1678851218920.png
-IDK what im doing in this file for sure, other than setting up the bootlogo and such, im not sure if I set up the bootloader correctly and would just really like to know how to set it up in a way where I control what happens when I turn on the console and such.

Attachments

• 1678851198300.png
    1678851198300.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by Soler37,
Reactions: xFlesk

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would love some assistance, after installing all amiibos with images through the generater, I loaded up BOTW and was in the menu for about 3 minutes before atmopshere crashed and threw out the infamous message:
View attachment 358828
This means I need to delete this folder right? then how can I use this tool?
Tesla crashed. If you delete Tesla, you will not be able to use overlays anymore. Update everything to their latest versions and remove overlays that have not been compiled for 16.0.0

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Tesla crashed. If you delete Tesla, you will not be able to use overlays anymore. Update everything to their latest versions and remove overlays that have not been compiled for 16.0.0
Thanks for you reply.
I havent updated my switch to 16.0, do I still update the overlays? I made a lot of changes, is there a way to tell what is updated and what is not or do i have to basically go fresh install if it keeps happening?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The need of update the ovls is not for firmware 16.0.0 is for Atmosphère 1.5.x which is necessary for support firmware 16.0.0 so if you don't update your firmware then you don't need to update Atmosphère so you don't need to update overlays nor homebrew

Last edited by impeeza,

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
The need of update the ovks is not fie firmware 16.0.0 is fir Atmosphère 1.5.x whic is necessary for support firmware 16.0.0 so if you don't update your firmware then you don't need to update Atmosphère so you don't need to update overlays nor homebrew
I see, well the thing is, these crashes of T3SL4 started after I generated the amiibos and started using them, before that, I used the amiibos I had from somewhere else, not sure what could have happened.

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Ok so this keeps happening but what ive noticed is that it happens when I try to rush click to open the menu, it happened now where I opened the Tesla menu and quickly opened Euiimibo, the tesla menu exited completed and 2 seconds later I got the message again, any ideas?

I am on version 15.01 (AMS 1.4.1), can someone please link me the relevant files for Tesla and all other files needed for euiimbo to work with it so it doesn't crash, im still unsure what is causing it

xFlesk

Trophies
Website
thecompany.pl
XP
Country
Netherlands
i noticed that new amiibo came out so it was time to update my library ;)
i started the software, pressed Y to update database (info came out that it was updated succefully) and pressed A to download all the amiibos with picture.
and then problems appear ;) after deleting all the existing amiibos it showed me the message that "amiibo database not found..." i pressed Y again to update database and after "success" lunched generator again but still database is missing ;)
i left with no amiibos at all :D
could you please take a look ? i dont think its a problem of me updating my switch to 16.0.0 AMS 1.5.1
cheers

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will revisit this as soon as possible

Looks like ass right now because i am still mocking things up but i'm determined to push a good version as soon as possible (probably in the next few days).

Attachments

• 2023032404012000-51944F40F35BE3688F8FD0D8CFE910FD.jpg
    2023032404012000-51944F40F35BE3688F8FD0D8CFE910FD.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by Slluxx,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza and xFlesk

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had to scrap the idea of using Deko3D (sadly). Ive worked quite a lot to get a good UI before realizing that i should probably stick to glfw. However i had a different idea of using the browser as UI. Something like in this screenshot might be possible, however due to some stupid limitations on the switch, it would currently require an internet connection to generate amiibo. I dont think that would be an issue though.

I am currently experimenting a lot, so this is definitely not dead.

Unbenannt.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a