ROM Hack [Release] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX: Mix Edition v1.0

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I downloaded everything, created a folder named 0004000000148C00 at the root of my SD and copied the modified files there then created another folder named 0004000000148C00 inside plugin and copied layeredfs.plg there. Load NTR and then run the game but I don't see the changes, the game loads as usual. What am I doing wrong? (First time trying LayeredFS)

Btw I'm using the cia version.

EDIT. Fixed derp. Shouldn't have renamed folder.

Last edited by Scarecrow B,

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded everything, created a folder named 0004000000148C00 at the root of my SD and copied the modified files there then created another folder named 0004000000148C00 inside plugin and copied layeredfs.plg there. Load NTR and then run the game but I don't see the changes, the game loads as usual. What am I doing wrong? (First time trying LayeredFS)

Btw I'm using the cia version.
Try loading it again. Sometimes NTR skips it and loads the game without changes

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try loading it again. Sometimes NTR skips it and loads the game without changes
I was doing it wrong. I was renaming the MikuHacking folder to the game id (that was how I used layeredfs with the taiko games). Now is working, only thing is the crash with the puyo puyo module.

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was doing it wrong. I was renaming the MikuHacking folder to the game id (that was how I used layeredfs with the taiko games). Now is working, only thing is the crash with the puyo puyo module.
Yea unlock that module, then ull be good with that. And note about the bug when Gumi has an extra song

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand what to do can someone help me
Sorry, I'm new at this.

So how do you install this patch and what rom does it work on?
Use layeredFS (NTR). U can also use a new plugin for it that works for any game without making a plugin, but NTR is required. It's called OnionFS.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...that-works-with-any-game.453218/#post-6925496

I've tested it with Mirai DX and it works. Also, u use ur own game card or the eshop version. To be honest I don't know if it works with the eshop version, but it should.

Last edited by Stewie1.0,

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I have great news. I just discovered that it's possible to add more than 48 songs to the game, so Mix Edition 2 will be having DLC songs. But right now as far as I know, up to 30 more is possible, but it may be possible to add more than that.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Hah, you gotta be careful about GUMI's outfits in this.
I tried her Romeo & Cinderella without checking, and... she sure does have some moves in the dress it gives her.
Of course it worked fine when I put her in her own outfit, and when I tried to put her back in Miku's dress it crashed the game... maybe she was actually using Luka's or Rin's... all I know is it was crazy.

Anyway, this mod is pretty fun overall! This game is my only real experience with vocaloid so it's cool hearing new versions of the songs. That said, a few of them seem a bit low quality?
The new version of Miku's The World is Mine sounds just a little off... like she's underwater or something.
Luka's Kokoro was pretty good mostly, but has a few issues from about 3:00 onward.
Meiko's Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria was probably sounding how it's meant to so I can't really complain, but, it sounds pretty crazy imo.

I don't want to complain too much because a lot of it is really cool! Just, if there's a way to get slightly less compressed songs that would make it awesome.

Last edited by ~Poke~,

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, you gotta be careful about GUMI's outfits in this.
I tried her Romeo & Cinderella without checking, and... she sure does have some moves in the dress it gives her.
Of course it worked fine when I put her in her own outfit, and when I tried to put her back in Miku's dress it crashed the game... maybe she was actually using Luka's or Rin's... all I know is it was crazy.

Anyway, this mod is pretty fun overall! This game is my only real experience with vocaloid so it's cool hearing new versions of the songs. That said, a few of them seem a bit low quality?
The new version of Miku's The World is Mine sounds just a little off... like she's underwater or something.
Luka's Kokoro was pretty good mostly, but has a few issues from about 3:00 onward.
Meiko's Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria was probably sounding how it's meant to so I can't really complain, but, it sounds pretty crazy imo.

I don't want to complain too much because a lot of it is really cool! Just, if there's a way to get slightly less compressed songs that would make it awesome.
Yea just be sure u select the defaults if u see Gumi in a song. She's normally a side character, so that's y she's like that.

And I don't remember Luka Kokoro having issues.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
And I don't remember Luka Kokoro having issues.
The volume sounds like it maxes out at 2 points, and gets a little distorted. Maybe I'm nitpicking, but it just seems important to me that the audio be good in a game that's all about it.
Where did you get the songs, if you know? If you used a youtube downloader or something then maybe you could try contact the poster instead.
Or is it just a technical issue with the conversion to bcstm?

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The volume sounds like it maxes out at 2 points, and gets a little distorted. Maybe I'm nitpicking, but it just seems important to me that the audio be good in a game that's all about it.
Where did you get the songs, if you know? If you used a youtube downloader or something then maybe you could try contact the poster instead.
Or is it just a technical issue with the conversion to bcstm?
Oh that. I knew about that. I just don't worry about it

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you update the download link it only shows me 0 bytes/no data, please reupload in full it'll be appreciated
same, bumer since i finally found this again and have a9lh now, how do you even use the mod anyway when link gets back up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk