OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm releasing a small Mix Edition 2 demo for Christmas. It features the songs:

*Packaged
*Luka Luka Night Fever
*Miku Miku Night Fever (Extra Song of Luka Luka Night Fever)
*Two-Faced Lovers

It also features 2 original songs, because I set it to an unused code that displays only the songs u originally started out with, without unlocking others. But don't worry, it won't permanently be like that. When game_db.txt is removed, all the songs will be back without harm.

Stages are not final, except Luka Luka Night Fever, but later it'll be bigger and have animations of course. And the Miku Miku Night Fever version, the stage will have textures to represent Miku (yes, that's possible). The Two-Faced Lovers stage is one of the test stages from Diva X. The F 2nd edit mode version was planned, but the background objects were merged together and were hard to separate.

Also uses placeholder cameras (all Melancholic's), placeholder animations (except Packaged since it uses the unused ones), which are Electric Angel's.

Bugs:
Two-Faced Lovers is impossible to get a perfect on Hard and Super Hard. I can't fix that at the moment. And I believe this goes with Packaged on Normal too.

fVLgpi6.png

BptCugk.png

pv2GDF5.png

Video:

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tirr90uqi9qsxjt/Mix Edition 2 Demo.rar?dl=0

Also, its possible to add full DLC songs, so they'll be some sometime after the first release of the full version.

Last edited by Stewie1.0,
Reactions: Hydr8gon and Manito

Zotacksa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey is this still going or stop and continue becuz you have work or school. Also i sense this will be completed in june or later

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey is this still going or stop and continue becuz you have work or school. Also i sense this will be completed in june or later
It hasn't been started since the demo. I'm starting it once every other file like cameras and animations r fully possible, which idk when that'll be

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste