Homebrew [Release] GYTB: Custom badges made really, really, simple.

D

Deleted-431675

Can someone please tell me what is the largest png pixel size that is compatible with this. (Not 64*64) - I mean also when it divides the picture

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, how am I supposed to unlock all the official badges with this being there's apparently no cheat plugins for this game?
You dont. You overwrite the badge files that are there. Any cheating on this game as you HAVE to connect to the internet will have ninty banning you very quickly

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
An interesting thing I noticed while researching "other stuff". The "nnidNum" that this program needs requires the act:u or act:a service, which can be a bother to get. That generally (unless cfw present) means a takeover of some sorts which seems to be broken on old3ds 11.6.

Getting to the point, the "nnidNum" is just the principalID - an internal form of the sharable Friend Code.
What you could do instead of app takeover, is just read the 12 digit friend code from a text file or something and cast it as a u32 (this removes the checksum byte). If the user doesn't have a friend code, the principalID is just 0.

Last edited by zoogie,

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having a problem, i use the cia version and after it says something about extdata it exits the app then luma crashes, i dont know how to open the dump file, and gbatemp wont let me post it here, so i dont know what to do, can anybody help me?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
im having a problem, i use the cia version and after it says something about extdata it exits the app then luma crashes, i dont know how to open the dump file, and gbatemp wont let me post it here, so i dont know what to do, can anybody help me?
Are you on firmware under 9.3 for some reason?

nik94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when i run the cia it shows previews of all the badges then gives me an error, and when i try the 3dsx it only loads the default ones. 11.6 btw.

Deleted member 433093

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know that GYTB can't create custom categories for badges. Is this because you haven't figured out how badge categories should be injected or you know how they work but it would be impossible to implement (unlikely)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I know that GYTB can't create custom categories for badges. Is this because you haven't figured out how badge categories should be injected or you know how they work but it would be impossible to implement (unlikely)
"MrCheeze was last seen: Sep 2, 2017"

Don't expect a quick reply.

Vulpes-Vulpeos

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

Attachments

• banner original.png
    banner original.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 287
  • banner.png