Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you add a game to freeshop I have Yo Kai Watch 2 Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls USA 1 day early.

Last edited by Blue,

somvsgojira

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi guys!

I use the freeshop on a japanese 3ds and I want to ask is there any kind of method to set a preferable (region)version installing? Because when I download a game that have JPN/US/EU region versions too the app doesnt give any option for the regionchoice. Just simply install the JPN version.

ps. This eshop clone is awsome, thanks for it! English is not my first language, so sorry for the grammatical mistakes. I hope you can understand my question.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys!

I use the freeshop on a japanese 3ds and I want to ask is there any kind of method to set a preferable (region)version installing? Because when I download a game that have JPN/US/EU region versions too the app doesnt give any option for the regionchoice. Just simply install the JPN version.

ps. This eshop clone is awsome, thanks for it! English is not my first language, so sorry for the grammatical mistakes. I hope you can understand my question.
It's the same version of the game that's installed on any region 3DS. The game will use your 3DS's region/language to decide which language to use. So you need to spoof the region/language for that game using luma or similar.

HiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually need to upload decTitleKeys.bin.
I'm curious, actually decTitleKeys.bin is not enough for the games to show in freeshop (it needs encTitleKeys.bin).
How does that work if we cannot upload encTitleKeys.bin to the website ?
For example, on that title site, DQ7 EUR only has a decrypted title key, and doesn't show on freeshop.
Thanks!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, actually decTitleKeys.bin is not enough for the games to show in freeshop (it needs encTitleKeys.bin).
For example, on that title site, DQ7 EUR only has a decrypted title key, and doesn't show on freeshop.
Thanks!
The guy that runs the site has to verify that the decrypted keys are valid first, then he encrypts them and we get enctitlekeys.bin.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

you could encrypt the file yourself

HiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The guy that runs the site has to verify that the decrypted keys are valid first, then he encrypts them and we get enctitlekeys.bin.
Wouldn't it be easier to submit encrypted keys directly, and report wrong ones ?

Bangaio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it fine to download out-of-region 3DS/DSiWare games using Luma/AL9H? Always wanted to try Pocket Football League (actually I own the physical version that comes with a download code, but my 3DS is USA region) and the Club Nintendo DSiWare Picross games.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it fine to download out-of-region 3DS/DSiWare games using Luma/AL9H? Always wanted to try Pocket Football League (actually I own the physical version that comes with a download code, but my 3DS is USA region) and the Club Nintendo DSiWare Picross games.
Yep, it's safe if you have the latest Luma3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay