Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This looks like a problem with Luma3DS. Try reporting this on the Luma3DS Github page.
Ive already made a post about it. It seemed to be a known bug in the dev ver 6.+ and ive "fixed" it by just using the normal version since nitrohax works with the normal version too. But thanks anyways

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone had problems to make custom eshp song (shop-intro.ogg and shop-loop.ogg) work?
I tried both but no success, using vorbis stereo 22050 Hz.

The .ogg files are in freeShop folder. (SD:/3ds/data/freeShop)

Does anyone have any online converter which can convert to .ogg that works?

Last edited by djalmafreestyler,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone had problems to make custom eshp song (shop-intro.ogg and shop-loop.ogg) work?
I tried both but no success, using vorbis stereo 22050 Hz.

The .ogg files are in freeShop folder. (SD:/3ds/data/freeShop)

Does anyone have any online converter which can convert to .ogg that works?
Do you have a DSP dump already? If the freeShop title screen doesn't play a sound, then you don't.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Is there a way to make it easier to aquire dsi ware games? It feels like a hastle having to install freeshop on both emunand and sysnand then installed the title twice.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make it easier to aquire dsi ware games? It feels like a hastle having to install freeshop on both emunand and sysnand then installed the title twice.
A9LH.

Reactions: Cralex

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Im not really sure about switching from emunand a9lh to sysnand. Kinda sketched.
Well, I did it about a week ago, and I only ran into one or two problems which GBATemp helped me out on. Plus, Plailect just updated his guide to be more safe and quick. You should just do it, you kinda get invested into it after the first couple steps...

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Well, I did it about a week ago, and I only ran into one or two problems which GBATemp helped me out on. Plus, Plailect just updated his guide to be more safe and quick. You should just do it, you kinda get invested into it after the first couple steps...
How much time would i save booting up? I have a 128gb and it takes about 18 seconds right now

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i find it weird how some games exist with no update for them. People are playing games without updates? What the heck? if someone is gonna share a game, they can least share the required update for it :P

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
How much time would i save booting up? I have a 128gb and it takes about 18 seconds right now
It takes about 7-8 seconds for me. Also 100% boot rate and a way to recover from a brick w/o a hardmod!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you link me to the tut for moving an a9lh emunand to sysnand?
I tested the new guide, and it now takes about an hour to complete, which is much faster than before. It will take you less because you presumably already have 9.2 or lower sysNAND because you use emuNAND, and I had to downgrade first from 10.3 to 9.2. It's also a lot easier than it used to be. Just be sure to follow the guide exactly.
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Oh, you already have a9lh... Well, it says on the top of the guide: "NOTE: The original guide is completely outdated now. Just use Decrypt9's 'keep a9lh' option to flash emunand backups to sysnand and you're good to go." So just do that and you're good to go!
Where is the option to keep a9lh? Will that popup when i click sysnand restore? (Sorry OP for making this so offtopic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves