ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3DS -> Downgrade to 9.2 -> Install Cubic Ninja CIA -> Homebrew5Life

The new way to go \o/

Or, O3DS -> Downgrade to 9.2 -> Install rxTools -> Install FBI -> Install awesome CIAs such as SaveDataFiler (which is better than SaveDataManager) -> upgrade emuNAND to latest firmware

Man, this has been a crazy few weeks!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Or, O3DS -> Downgrade to 9.2 -> Install rxTools -> Install FBI -> Install awesome CIAs such as SaveDataFiler (which is better than SaveDataManager) -> upgrade emuNAND to latest firmware

Man, this has been a crazy few weeks!

Since we're on topic anyway, care to go into detail as to why SDF is better that SDM (or svdt)? I'm learning stuff here :3

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we're on topic anyway, care to go into detail as to why SDF is better that SDM (or svdt)? I'm learning stuff here :3

I prefer it over SDM since you can have multiple saves that are sorted into different folders. Haven't used SVDT yet, so I can't compare it to that.

Also, I hope everyone will be able to downgrade to 9.2 and install custom firmware soon! Seems that Nintendo is planning for some maintenance on Monday, so I'm going to guess that will have a new firmware update blocking the current hax methods!

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Has anyone figured out how to save edit Fates?

I've captured some Generic units, it'd be nice to change them into the amiibo units...

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has anyone figured out how to save edit Fates?

I've captured some Generic units, it'd be nice to change them into the amiibo units...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzby20ucofj26x0/cd.PNG?dl=0

Every character block starts with 07, and taking as reference the image in the dropbox link, if we say 07 is 0x00, 0x0D stands for the character's ID, AND 0x0F for the class.

Amiibo, Character ID, Original class ID
Ike, FB, 7D
Robin, FD, 7F
Lucina, FC, 7E
Marth, FA, 7C

I don't have a copy of Fates, so I cannot say how this behaves in game when you change the character's ID, but if it's the same way as Awakening, and they are generic captured units, I think it should work.

Edit: And I think you could put the class ID for any other character and they would get the "body" appearance of each of the amiibos.

Last edited by Olmectron,

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scr_1_TOP_LEFT.png
Oops! Thanks to @Olmectron's tips in his earlier post, I managed to accidentally turn Orochi into a Great Lord.
Next step will be to compile a list of units and their IDs!:toot:

Reactions: Olmectron

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I prefer it over SDM since you can have multiple saves that are sorted into different folders. Haven't used SVDT yet, so I can't compare it to that.

Also, I hope everyone will be able to downgrade to 9.2 and install custom firmware soon! Seems that Nintendo is planning for some maintenance on Monday, so I'm going to guess that will have a new firmware update blocking the current hax methods!
well SVDT sorts in game specific folders and within that it makes subfolders with date stamps. Example:

SD:\\svdt\Majoras's Mask 3D\20160107_154910 (timestamp for 2016-01-17 in yyyy-mm-dd || 15:49.10 in hh:mm.ss)

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there any way to add a unit? I´m on Chapter 10 before starting and messed up saving Tharja and Libra, if possible I´ll like tto add them. Could anybody help me?

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to add a unit? I´m on Chapter 10 before starting and messed up saving Tharja and Libra, if possible I´ll like tto add them. Could anybody help me?
You might be able to clone a character and change their character ID. Check the rest of the thread first, I don't know the first thing about the Fire Emblem save structure.

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant find the alpha program when i download the alpha.rar it's not here. Can anyone help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ