image.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 1,649

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not the one who deleted it, I just answered your question about the title list. I have no way to launch FBI until spiderninja.
Spiderninja is dead man. Unless I missed the memo stating otherwise. yifan_lu removed the "80% complete" build from his GitHub more than a month ago.

Does anyone know what this error is? And why I can't install cia file
Yeah... Unless you're running FBI from emuNAND you're not going to be able to install any of the .cia files in your photo.

Reactions: Margen67

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what CIA files can i install without emuNAND
The only thing you can install without emuNAND are the so-called "legit" .cia files that are built from pre-installed games.

It's still piracy, and still illegal, but that doesn't appear to bother you.

So search your favourite ROM site for "legit" .cia files. There's about a dozen to choose from.

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
For those of you (like me) who would like the latest git with patch-service included, here is a link! Just add to the 3ds folder or use the one provided, run libkhax and then run this! :)
Also, another small-ish bug report:
MH4U cia will not install, not even in the latest commit. It prints "Install failed/IO error/Invalid argument"(/ means new line).
EDIT: Updated the link to the correct file! (Last version had .3ds and .3dsx, now I uploaded one with corresponding .smdh) :)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those of you (like me) who would like the latest git with patch-service included, here is a link! Just add to the 3ds folder or use the one provided, run libkhax and then run this! :)
Also, another small-ish bug report:
MH4U cia will not install, not even in the latest commit. It prints "Install failed/IO error/Invalid argument"(/ means new line).
EDIT: Updated the link to the correct file! (Last version had .3ds and .3dsx, now I uploaded one with corresponding .smdh) :)
Much appreciated. Thank you.

dela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did not understand a thing, but running the patch svc 0x7c with all values 0 [KernelSetState (Type unsigned int, unsigned int Param0, Param1 unsigned int, unsigned int Param2)] you can install unsigned material on consoles?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-