DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
No you don't. you can use smea's ctrulib fine to build FBI now. Just need to update it.
I see smea's ctrulib was also updated 8 hours ago :)
but with the build of yesterday i setup on this computer it didn't work (twl error)
Anyway, he should at least update his citro3d libs :)

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of curiosity, what is it that makes DevMen and BBM illegal but FBI not?

DevMen and BBM is made out of proprietary code made by Nintnendo which means you can't modify theme, and they are both extracted from the 3DS dev kits. That is what makes them illegal.

Edit: never mind temper999 has a better answer

Last edited by jimmyleen,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Apparently you can't use the home button with the new build like you could the old one. You have to use start from the top menu. If you use the home button, the system crashes and you have to restart.

Or at least I have to.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently you can't use the home button with the new build like you could the old one. You have to use start from the top menu. If you use the home button, the system crashes and you have to restart.

Or at least I have to.

Download the 2.0.1 version.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible to add themes to FBI 2.0.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hm try reporting it to stevieice10...on another note stevieice10 could have made the new fbi create a crash report file.

Regarding themes, someone made one on this Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4eegz3/fbi_200_rewritten_from_ground_up/

Regarding the crash -- do you suppose that's why there's the start to exit on the main menu? Maybe it's a problem the developer couldn't find another solution for.

Last edited by regnad,

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Features:
  • Browse and delete pending titles (downloaded updates, in-progress eShop titles, etc) and tickets.
Congratulations on the latest release.
Does the quoted feature above mean that you can actually delete a ticket from the ticket.db file? Like you never actually installed the CIA? That would be absolutely fantastic!!

Last edited by Redferne,

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations on the latest release.
Does the quoted feature above mean that you can actually delete a ticket from the ticket.db file? That would be absolutely fantastic!!

Hm after seeing the list of ticket.db for all my games I was wandering what would keep some one else from forking FBI 2.0, while at the same time adding the option to dump the ticket.db without using Windows programs or software.

Edit: yes you can delete the ticket.db

Last edited by jimmyleen,

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
You meant delete an entry/ticket from ticket.db? I don't want to delete my ticket.db :lol:

No I did not mean to say delete them, I meant to say that deleting the ticket.db is a option.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Steveice10 Dude a new weird stuff going with the latest FBI. On FBI 1.4.X DSi Ware cia will show error. But new version Installed the DSi Ware without a problem. But not showing on menu.

Update:

Game showing up now. IDK where it installed. I selected SD to Install. But FBI showing it as NAND. AM confused.

I don't know what hax you are using but you should be able to change between the sd card and sysNAND.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No I did not mean to say delete them, I meant to say that deleting the ticket.db is a option.
I'm confused... What would be the point of removing your ticket.db file? I'm not sure that completely remove a system file is a good idea.
Replacing it, yes. Editing it, even better but removing it, I don't think so :unsure:

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused... What would be the point of removing your ticket.db file? I'm not sure that completely remove a system file is a good idea.
Replacing it, yes. Editing it, even better but removing it, I don't think so :unsure:
It would do good to brick you. Even every one of the files that make up the firmware have tickets. Without a9lh installed, go ahead and delete it. And build a nice, strong house with that brick!

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would do good to brick you. Even every one of the files that make up the firmware have tickets. Without a9lh installed, go ahead and delete it. And build a nice, strong house with that brick!
That's what I thought. I guess something got lost in translation with jimmyleen...

So am I understanding it correctly when I say that the latest version of FBI allows you to remove a title from the ticket.db?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8