Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

flamethrower99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you going to make a 11.3.0-36 version of this FBI? Im on 11.3.0-36 and when I boot up FBI, it says:

--------FBI has encountered a fatal error!------

Failed to initialize services: D8E064

---------Press any button to continue----------

and when I press a button it takes me back to the home menu of the homebrew.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you going to make a 11.3.0-36 version of this FBI? Im on 11.3.0-36 and when I boot up FBI, it says:

--------FBI has encountered a fatal error!------

Failed to initialize services: D8E064

---------Press any button to continue----------

and when I press a button it takes me back to the home menu of the homebrew.
Seriously, read the last page and a half. Maybe even more. IT'S NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 11.3.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Celediel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
burning.moe
XP
Country
United States
Well how am I supposed to know that? I just got here. I'm not going to scour through EVERY post that has been made to find out it's been the latest topic for a while.
So cut me some slack a bit.

Well, you could've looked at the last post in the thread and gotten your answer.

Hotseff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason on my Nintendo New 3DS XL on the latest firmware update every single time I start up FBI I get FBI has encountered a fatal error! Failed to initialize services: D8E06406. So how do I fix this?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason on my Nintendo New 3DS XL on the latest firmware update every single time I start up FBI I get FBI has encountered a fatal error! Failed to initialize services: D8E06406. So how do I fix this?
FBI IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 11.3 UNLESS YOU HAVE CUSTOM FIRMWARE. I'm sorry for the caps but please read previous posts before asking questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB