mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm already looking into skills. So far I'm able to maxout every skill already directly in the Hex Editor
So I'm just creating a fancy new window to edit every skill individually, like the Stars and Ranks :)

EDIT:
the "secret" is something you guys need to figure out...
I't not that difficult :) I was wondering what could happen if you try a couple of key combinations somewhere?!
You don't need a "specific save" to see it

Reactions: xiaolin20

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I'm already looking into skills. So far I'm able to maxout every skill already directly in the Hex Editor
So I'm just creating a fancy new window to edit every skill individually, like the Stars and Ranks :)

EDIT:
I't not that difficult :) I was wondering what could happen if you try a couple of key combinations somewhere?!

awesome i cant wait!

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

EDIT:
That almost sounds like the Konami code...
I don't need a specific save, but do I need a save at all? I actually don't have a save ready on my computer... (I actually don't even use this program.)

dashing levels so slow, and sword play is too when i can kill most mobs in a few hits excluding bosses ofc
Really? I had leveled Dashing really quickly. It was the very first skill I maxed out, almost immediately followed by Sneaking.

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
FYI, the text in the program is unreadable if your Display settings have text size set to anything above 100%.
mvmiranda you need to change the size of the options box frame the 2nd option is like this;
:-----------------------:
: :
:assume yes to all... :
:-----------------------:
This is weird. Only in Options or the entire app?

That almost sounds like the Konami code...
I don't need a specific save, but do I need a save at all? I actually don't have a save ready on my computer... (I actually don't even use this program.)

shush.. can tell ya... c'mon guys, where is your sherlock holmes spirit?!

Some teasing:

huocup.png

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Really? I had leveled Dashing really quickly. It was the very first skill I maxed out, almost immediately followed by Sneaking.

well iv just started it again lol i was level 60 and had most skills maxed and story finished on my retail cart before i lost it but now i have level 5 dashing and level 4 swordplay/level 1 shield its just a chore to do it all again but now im playing through so fast knowing what to do i took the nap dragon down to below 1/3 hp with a level 4 rapier lol

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
This is weird. Only in Options or the entire app?

shush.. can tell ya... c'mon guys, where is your sherlock holmes spirit?!

Some teasing:

juu61g.png
just the options window :)

you need to change forniture to furniture it has a u in the english spelling, but heres some internet laughing you should understand.... "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Reactions: mvmiranda

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
where was that?????
I used the Konami code... somewhere. =P
It's not that difficult to find. There are only so few places you can try it.

But apparently there's more than just this. I haven't been able to 'fing' the missing egg.

That was fast!
50% down the hill...
Haha, I am fast! ...Much to the displeasure of my girlfriend sometimes.

Reactions: mvmiranda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o