Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the app.

Haven't looked at homebrews in a while.
Saw this from the PCHex++ thread

Question when comparing PCHex++ and this:
To my knowlege, both EventAssistant and PCHex++ can edit pokemon data.
EventAssistant has support for DS games and future plans for Generation 7 as well, and focus on event injection as well as mass injection
PCHex++ has not been updated for a few month and may not work for for Generation 7.

Is that right?
If so, I have a request for a function for EventAssistant.
PCHex++ does individual .pkm file injection
Will EventAssistant do this in the future? I know it has mass injection, but that not the same.
I do pokegen services on PCHex++ by having the entire .pkm pokedex database in the folders, injecting them into my game, and editing it to my needs.
Not sure if I can do that with EventAssistant yet.

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the app.

Haven't looked at homebrews in a while.
Saw this from the PCHex++ thread

Question when comparing PCHex++ and this:
To my knowlege, both EventAssistant and PCHex++ can edit pokemon data.
EventAssistant has support for DS games and future plans for Generation 7 as well, and focus on event injection as well as mass injection
PCHex++ has not been updated for a few month and may not work for for Generation 7.

Is that right?
If so, I have a request for a function for EventAssistant.
PCHex++ does individual .pkm file injection
Will EventAssistant do this in the future? I know it has mass injection, but that not the same.
I do pokegen services on PCHex++ by having the entire .pkm pokedex database in the folders, injecting them into my game, and editing it to my needs.
Not sure if I can do that with EventAssistant yet.
You can if you use Living dex function. You can't, at least atm, inject a single pk6/pk7, but this will be added in the future.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. best to have one game you don't play (As in if you play X and AS, then it would be Y and OS) as dumping file since it overwite.

Thanks.

Hypnotizing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't select the sun game , have 3.0.1. i didn't find any instructions to make it work , so can i inject pokemon to pokemon sun ?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't select the sun game , have 3.0.1. i didn't find any instructions to make it work , so can i inject pokemon to pokemon sun ?
Gen 7 is not supported yet. That just a placeholder

He doesn't have game as it not officially released.
not everyone is a pirate.

Reactions: Zidapi

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Memecrypto has to be finished. Until that, even if the application already works (and it should, theoretically, because I don't need the game to test if it works or not), it will work in a sort of 'read only' mode. You can see and move everything but nothing could be saved into the cartridge, as for now.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fyi: I finally found a new cool name! I don't know how to change thread's name, so it's possible we'll have to change thread
You just need to report the OP asking to have the topic changed

eg. "Yo it's your boy Guzman OP here can you please change the thread name to 'new cool name' thanks!"

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When using event Pokemon injection thing I get the error code "failed to receive a status code", is there any fix for this?

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That error is not related to event injection. Can you take a pic?
Oh damn wait thats for when I press Wi-Fi Distributions, I thought the error things said the same thing. When I try to inject through the event database it says "Error during injection!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

epPK1sL.jpg

twe3kYh.jpg
Before and after pressing Start.

Last edited by Derverd, , Reason: Images are a bit big to not be put in the spoiler thingo?

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh damn wait thats for when I press Wi-Fi Distributions, I thought the error things said the same thing. When I try to inject through the event database it says "Error during injection!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

epPK1sL.jpg

twe3kYh.jpg
Before and after pressing Start.
If you notice, there isn't any wondercard available for any language, for that event. You'll notice, opening a different event,that available wondercards have language colored in black, and selected language have to be colored in red.

Reactions: Derverd

Autrui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Just discovered EventAssistant, it's really great !
Is there a way to mass clone Pokemon from the save to the bank ? I can't find it, but I got some pokemon in the bank and in the save (almost every pokemon in box 1), and I don't know how I did it. Not one by one, for sure.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

Just discovered EventAssistant, it's really great !
Is there a way to mass clone Pokemon from the save to the bank ? I can't find it, but I got some pokemon in the bank and in the save (almost every pokemon in box 1), and I don't know how I did it. Not one by one, for sure.
You used shift function, but it doesn't clone, only transfrr. There will be a better function in the next release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7XDFstVaHA