Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You did start pasting on the third slide, and then delete and paste on second, correct?

You can dump the CID with a copy of The Biggest Loser and a hacked save, but you need a DSiWare title to move onto the SD card to get the ConsoleID.
i mistake i dont paste on the third frame so i need past to third frame one time on the same picture ?

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can dump the CID with a copy of The Biggest Loser and a hacked save, but you need a DSiWare title to move onto the SD card to get the ConsoleID.
I don't have a copy of that game, but I do have an Orange Pi PC, a DS flash cart and a Nintendo 3DS (I could borrow another DSi but I don't have access to an original DS or DS Lite). I also have an Arduino UNO and a Teensy 2.0. Can I use either of these combinations to do it?

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a copy of that game, but I do have an Orange Pi PC, a DS flash cart and a Nintendo 3DS (I could borrow another DSi but I don't have access to an original DS or DS Lite). I also have an Arduino UNO and a Teensy 2.0. Can I use either of these combinations to do it?
I haven't seen a guide yet to do this with the Raspberry/Orange Pi. You might be able to use a legitimitely dumped copy of The Biggest Loser to dump the CID, but once again, you need a DSiWare app to get the ConsoleID.
My suggestion is that you wait around a bit, until someone comes up with an alternate method of dumping the ConsoleID.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i do the the step correctly but freeze after paste 122 times delete and paste to second frame anybody can pm me the correct payload ?maybe i have a wrong

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do the the step correctly but freeze after paste 122 times delete and paste to second frame anybody can pm me the correct payload ?maybe i have a wrong
Check this post:
https://gbatemp.net/index.php?posts/7509380
Make sure that the payload.bin is placed at the root of the card, you have a boot.nds file there as well, and the card isn't corrupted (try a different card if you can't get it to work!)

Reactions: laharl22

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I haven't seen a guide yet to do this with the Raspberry/Orange Pi. You might be able to use a legitimitely dumped copy of The Biggest Loser to dump the CID, but once again, you need a DSiWare app to get the ConsoleID.
My suggestion is that you wait around a bit, until someone comes up with an alternate method of dumping the ConsoleID.
I have Flipnote Studio, Zelda Four Swords and Photo Dojo.
A "backup" copy of The Biggest Loser wouldn't run in DSi mode with most flash carts, so it wouldn't work.
Unfortunately, ugopwn doesn't currently support the European and Japanese versions of Flipnote Studio.

Last edited by nastys,

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Flipnote Studio, Zelda Four Swords and Photo Dojo.
A "backup" copy of The Biggest Loser wouldn't run in DSi mode with most flash carts, so it wouldn't work.
ugopwn doesn't currently support the European and Japanese versions of Flipnote Studio.
Can you transfer Photo Dojo or Four Swords to the SD card? If so, all you need to do is follow the guide to get the ConsoleID from the title.

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you transfer Photo Dojo or Four Swords to the SD card? If so, all you need to do is follow the guide to get the ConsoleID from the title.
The guide says:
Find the number "00000380" on the up-and-down line, and find "0F" on the left-to-right line. When you look at where they both lead, you should see two characters. Highlight them.
I opened the footer in HxD, but there's no "0F" at all in the file.

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide says:

I opened the footer in HxD, but there's no "0F" at all in the file.
Do you have a title on the SD card? I used an alternate method:
Put the SD card into your computer, and go to Private/DS/Title. You should find a .bin file there. Google for DSi SRL Extractor, and download it. Place the .bin in the same folder as the .exe, and then run:
Code:
dsi_srl_extract.exe --basename=[Game Name] [.bin Name].bin
Replacing Game Name with your game's name, and .bin name with.. the name of your .bin.
You should get a .footer file. Open the [Game Name].footer file with your favorite hex editor. In the hex editor, look for "Root-CA00000001-MS00000008" in the ASCII window. You will find "TWxxxxxxxx-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" either directly, or shortly after that, with the "x"s and "y"s showing your unique codes. All we need is the data after the dash, so, the "y"s. That 16 character long string is your ConsoleID.

Reactions: nastys

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: JohnSmith41

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1