Status
Not open for further replies.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They are just going to make a re-mastered version with better graphics I don't think we will see anything new :/
Even if they did develop a bit more I don't think they would add quest-lines or story quests :P maybe a few Digimon because that's what the game is lacking and a few other things of course ^^

According to the producer of the PS4 version they will add story quests and a total of 30 new quests and a total of 12 new digimon.
But I'm afraid 12 new digimon is not enough.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
According to the producer of the PS4 version they will add story quests and a total of 30 new quests and a total of 12 new digimon.
Oh really?! that's amazing then pre-ordering the PS4 is a good idea hope they would add pre order exclusives but I am okay with buying the game and getting some new themes or avatars haha

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
I readed something about the PS4 version goes to have new digimon and quit some others... i think that sucks. 12 new Digimon inside... but they put outside... more than 12...

Last edited by ivoyko,

Scresho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Since I havent played DMW ReDigitize (Because I am waiting for your translation) how are the quests there? Are there similar quests to DMW1?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I readed something about the PS4 version goes to have new digimon and quit some others... i think that sucks. 12 new Digimon inside... but they put outside... more than 12...

List of the 12 new Digimon:

– Shinegreymon Burst Mode
– MirageGaogamon Burst Mode
– Rosemon Burst Mode
– Dianamon
– Minervamon
– Darkdramon
– Chaosmon
– Cherubimon Evil
– Beelzemon Blast Mode
– MarineAngemon
– Justimon
– Boltmon

EDIT: You can support my petition if you feel like we should get more than just those 12 digimon.

https://www.change.org/p/bandai-nam...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Link to all missing Cyber Sleuth Digimon:

https://abload.de/img/lqr2rev.png

Last edited by Romsstar,

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
List of the 12 new Digimon:

– Shinegreymon Burst Mode
– MirageGaogamon Burst Mode
– Rosemon Burst Mode
– Dianamon
– Minervamon
– Darkdramon
– Chaosmon
– Cherubimon Evil
– Beelzemon Blast Mode
– MarineAngemon
– Justimon
– Boltmon

EDIT: You can support my petition if you feel like we should get more than just those 12 digimon.

https://www.change.org/p/bandai-nam...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Link to all missing Cyber Sleuth Digimon:

https://abload.de/img/lqr2rev.png

I will add the petition link to the OP if you don't mind ^^

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will do "^^ One thing I dislike is the parner system where your digimon dies and have to start over with training and so on that's what makes the game have long duration :P

They added skills for that. If your Digimon dies is will gain more stats trough your old Digimon. And yeah, shame that the recruitment is gone. I hatet and loved the Monochromon quest, so much nostalgia, just thinking about the Drillmon quest, where you first need to fight it, and later helping it digging that giant hole. <3

Good old PS1 times.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They added skills for that. If your Digimon dies is will gain more stats trough your old Digimon. And yeah, shame that the recruitment is gone. I hatet and loved the Monochromon quest, so much nostalgia, just thinking about the Drillmon quest, where you first need to fight it, and later helping it digging that giant hole. <3

Good old PS1 times.
You still have to evolve them though xD that will take some time :P

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have a Japanese version... then we cant give that info... and about psysical or digital... u cant modify files inside a cartridge or that i think.

Last edited by ivoyko,

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone have a Japanese version... then we cant give that info... and about psysical or digital... u cant modify files inside a cartridge or that i think.

Confirming to work on physical and digital Japanese version. You install the patch as an update/patch, so it works on physical as well.

Supplying a screenshot from Japanese physical version to prove that patching works.

sho1.jpg

not the same patch, but same principle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo