Country
Greece

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What do you mean?
The convertion is for the Chinese updated version :) I am not going to upload the full game as I already said in my first post!

First file re uploaded!

Enjoy the game!! :D
Nah i just mean the patch file. not the game itself.

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just redownload and try it again work really great thx again this one are muchhh better than cyber sleuth in almost everyway atleast the digimon raising part are way better and story i don't know about this one but cyber sleuth main character just nobody happen to be there and royal knight too never really got a chance to use it too kinda disappoint it ( you can use it if you grind reallyyyy late in the game which it kinda pointless though ) most of all the glory go to nokia anyway i can't really get into story at all but i finish it anyway

i hope i don't have to save scum like cyber sleuth it kinda boring try to save scum for exp usb & millionaire

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just redownload and try it again work really great thx again this one are muchhh better than cyber sleuth in almost everyway atleast the digimon raising part are way better and story i don't know about this one but cyber sleuth main character just nobody happen to be there and royal knight too never really got a chance to use it too kinda disappoint it ( you can use it if you grind reallyyyy late in the game which it kinda pointless though ) most of all the glory go to nokia anyway i can't really get into story at all but i finish it anyway

i hope i don't have to save scum like cyber sleuth it kinda boring try to save scum for exp usb & millionaire
No problem! Enjoy the game! :)
Haha yeah Cybel Sleuth had a lot of grinding I remember abusing a dungeon and leveled up my Digimon to Mega and just obliterated my opponents by the time I was in the last part of the story I had already maxed the level of 2 of my digimons lol
Also the Royal Knights part was quite enjoyable I have to say! ^_^
Nokia on the other side was amazing! I really loved the Omegamon scene! :D

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Cyber sleuth was awesome. This game isnt turn based but some lame ass action variation. Ill give it a go. but its a shame honesty

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Playing Cyber Sleuth right now. Bought it some months ago, but stopped cuz I god Gods Eater 2. :I
Grinding right now - at the quest where I need to help Haguromon find his wheel. Can almost taste the Ultra Evolutions...
As always my team - Agumon, Guilmon, Veemon. c:

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks Nobunaga :) I knew you could pull it off.
Well to be fair, they made it ridiculously easy to do in the first place :D
No problem and thank you so much Rommstar!
Yep indeed it just required some time of research ;)

Good luck on your Projects! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...